heart attack , Really?

heartslayer2001

Oct 17, 2006
long prairie,mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes last year was a big one for me, in feb i was laid off from my job, went on unemployment. That lasted until july 2014. i was going to go back to work at a new welding job the second week in july so things were going good, july 4th was a great family time all together for the day. then july 5th came, 8:30 in the morning was going to go out detecting, took my pup out in the yard while i had morning coffee. walked 25 ft to the garage and suddenly felt very bad, something was not right. so i went back to the house, got inside and man just started to sweat like crazy, hard to breath, got my shirt off , boots, went to living room, wife was asleep, sis in law(staying with us as she was fighting cancer) sleeping, i couldn't get words out nothing, i stood up grabbed the phone dialed 91 and that was it. do not know i had a heart attack, sis in law found me lying on the floor, she got the wife up, they dialed 911 , the police came first, roger a police freind of mine was first on the scene, gave me cpr and keeped me alive until emts came, roger broke 6+ ribs, cracked my sternum but he keeped my heart going. this was friday morning. next thing i knew it was monday afternoon, doctors told my wife , we may have a vegtable here but lets wait and see but prepare for the worst. well i woke up memory not there, lots of hurt in the chest. I had 3 main arteries 99.9% blocked, they put in 3 stents , lots of pills and no working. well still not working as sternum and memory isn't healed yet. so we are about to lose our home. i am asking for help, i have a gofundme.com/sbu6mk is the link , if not my name is Tom Bronder. i had to sell my detectors and other things just to feed our dogs and us. i am only asking that you spread the link as we do not have anywhere to turn. i am one of the 3% that make it. to tell the truth i wish i hadn't cause now we are in dire need. Wells fargo is my mortgage holder and they gave us until may 20th or we have to get out because of a short sale, or i get mortgage current. Any help would be appreciated.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
yes last year was a big one for me, in feb i was laid off from my job, went on unemployment. That lasted until july 2014. i was going to go back to work at a new welding job the second week in july so things were going good, july 4th was a great family time all together for the day. then july 5th came, 8:30 in the morning was going to go out detecting, took my pup out in the yard while i had morning coffee. walked 25 ft to the garage and suddenly felt very bad, something was not right. so i went back to the house, got inside and man just started to sweat like crazy, hard to breath, got my shirt off , boots, went to living room, wife was asleep, sis in law(staying with us as she was fighting cancer) sleeping, i couldn't get words out nothing, i stood up grabbed the phone dialed 91 and that was it. do not know i had a heart attack, sis in law found me lying on the floor, she got the wife up, they dialed 911 , the police came first, roger a police freind of mine was first on the scene, gave me cpr and keeped me alive until emts came, roger broke 6+ ribs, cracked my sternum but he keeped my heart going. this was friday morning. next thing i knew it was monday afternoon, doctors told my wife , we may have a vegtable here but lets wait and see but prepare for the worst. well i woke up memory not there, lots of hurt in the chest. I had 3 main arteries 99.9% blocked, they put in 3 stents , lots of pills and no working. well still not working as sternum and memory isn't healed yet. so we are about to lose our home. i am asking for help, i have a gofundme.com/sbu6mk is the link , if not my name is Tom Bronder. i had to sell my detectors and other things just to feed our dogs and us. i am only asking that you spread the link as we do not have anywhere to turn. i am one of the 3% that make it. to tell the truth i wish i hadn't cause now we are in dire need. Wells fargo is my mortgage holder and they gave us until may 20th or we have to get out because of a short sale, or i get mortgage current. Any help would be appreciated.

Check MN state laws... get LEGAL AID to help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread