pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All i can say is i am 81 years old and never even smoked pot never took drugs and i do not think i missed any thing.
I guess you never will-though just imagine that you could know, if you had really missed something.
Though it might lead to some regret, so maybe it's just better not to know.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I think it is pretty cool but unfortunately here in my state they put you under the jail for anything like that.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I toked for 45 years loved it, now my heart is diseased, i have COPD, both directly caused by smoking pot.
I'm greatfull for now I don't have the cancer..

I used to say i have to feel like a nugget to find a nugget, now i can't climb those hills to find that nugget.
I quit 6 months ago, Drs orders.
I'm hoping to regain some abilities to hike again as there's that other side of the mnt I have yet see and prospect...

I regret ever smoking...
Former pot head hoping now to live long enough to prospect with my great grand children some day good Lord willing....

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Seems like the right place to post this..

The US Congress today passed a bill legalizing marijuana at the Federal
level. This may solve a myriad of problems legal growers and retailers
have had.

Before we all get too excited, I'm going to read the bill...there's bound to
be a few hooks to make the Fed's more money in the thing. I'd like to know just how bad we're getting screwed.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

have had.

be a few hooks to make the Fed's more money in the thing. I'd like to know just how bad we're getting screwed.

I would say put in the politics section... But Dizzy, you are no longer a charter member! A year goes buy fast!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

have had.

Unfortunately, it will never pass the Senate..

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m allowed to grow 12 plants in my state (I don’t) and maximum 10 ounces at harvest LOL.
Those better be some small shrubs! Three adults in my household, 36 plants allowed.
People I know that never grew before are now growing, some don’t even consume any part of the plant, they gift it all away. There’s so much weed around it‘s not funny! Yet, there are those that line up at the dispensaries and pay $50-$60/eighth. So far it’s pretty ho-hum commercial product IMO at that price.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I toked for 45 years loved it, now my heart is diseased, i have COPD, both directly caused by smoking pot.
I'm greatfull for now I don't have the cancer..

I used to say i have to feel like a nugget to find a nugget, now i can't climb those hills to find that nugget.
I quit 6 months ago, Drs orders.
I'm hoping to regain some abilities to hike again as there's that other side of the mnt I have yet see and prospect...

I regret ever smoking...
Former pot head hoping now to live long enough to prospect with my great grand children some day good Lord willing....
That is why i said i do not think i missed a thing by never doing any type of drugs. I hope you get well and get to prospect with your great grand children .Think positive and be well.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Tramp, what proof do you have that pot caused your cancer? I first smoked in 1969 For over 50 years since I had the first toke I have never known or met anyone who got cancer from smoking pot.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Gold Tramp, what proof do you have that pot caused your cancer? I first smoked in 1969 For over 50 years since I had the first toke I have never known or met anyone who got cancer from smoking pot.
Never said I got cancer I got heart disease n COPD read the dadgum thread.
I don't need to prove anything to you, I'm sure I've smoked much more bud than you ever have and that's a fact. I never missed a day of being stoned in 30 years I live in California enough said...
Gt...

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m allowed to grow 12 plants in my state (I don’t) and maximum 10 ounces at harvest LOL.
Those better be some small shrubs! Three adults in my household, 36 plants allowed.
People I know that never grew before are now growing, some don’t even consume any part of the plant, they gift it all away. There’s so much weed around it‘s not funny! Yet, there are those that line up at the dispensaries and pay $50-$60/eighth. So far it’s pretty ho-hum commercial product IMO at that price.
My last 3 pictures (above) were 5 bucks a gram! Including the 27% ! They sell 1.50 a gram, 3 dollar a gram, 5 & 6 bucks a gram, then the 30+ % stuff starts to climb

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My favorite was top of the line bud in a pipe with hash crumbles on the weed n wax topping it all off I called this a zonk.....
Then head out for a day of mining in the gulch..
One load last all day I did this everyday......

Gt ...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never said I got cancer I got heart disease n COPD read the dadgum thread.
I don't need to prove anything to you, I'm sure I've smoked much more bud than you ever have and that's a fact. I never missed a day of being stoned in 30 years I live in California enough said...
Gt...
Sorry, my mistake, so what makes you think pot caused your COPD. You can get COPD from 2nd hand smoke, did you ever live with a smoker, ridden a lot with someone who smoked, or exposed to 2nd hand smoke? You can get COPD from air pollution, breathing in chemical fumes, dust, or toxic substances at work can also cause it.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, my mistake, so what makes you think pot caused your COPD. You can get COPD from 2nd hand smoke, did you ever live with a smoker, ridden a lot with someone who smoked, or exposed to 2nd hand smoke? You can get COPD from air pollution, breathing in chemical fumes, dust, or toxic substances at work can also cause it.
Smoking pot can give you lung cancer or copd, like I said I smoked pot from sun up till I went to bed everyday for last 30 years...
My COPD was caused directly from pot smoke token on a pipe all day everyday
You can try to blame it on other stuff but it was pot.

Simple act of inhaling smoke will destroy ones lungs doesn't matter what type if you do it enough, I know this first hand.
Not knocking weed I loved it more than most and wish I could still smoke but facts are facts if I continued to do so I would of gotten lung cancer or had to live my life on an oxygen tank..
I wish it would of been work related then I probably could of got compensated but it was my foolishness being a hardcore pot head that caused my illness...

Gt....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoking pot can give you lung cancer or copd, like I said I smoked pot from sun up till I went to bed everyday for last 30 years...
My COPD was caused directly from pot smoke token on a pipe all day everyday
You can try to blame it on other stuff but it was pot.

Simple act of inhaling smoke will destroy ones lungs doesn't matter what type if you do it enough, I know this first hand.
Not knocking weed I loved it more than most and wish I could still smoke but facts are facts if I continued to do so I would of gotten lung cancer or had to live my life on an oxygen tank..
I wish it would of been work related then I probably could of got compensated but it was my foolishness being a hardcore pot head that caused my illness...

Gt....
You are a gold miner, haven't you done a lot of grinding, sanding cutting, chipping, smelting, or cutting of stones or rocks in your profession/hobby? All produce crystalline silica which is a major cause of COPD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread