Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched this program on PBS last night, In Defense Of Food.
I really liked it, wanted to share and hope you all will like it, too.
I found it to be very informative, imho, and has a lot of good reminders, how we can be better to ourselves and have better health, from the foods we eat.

I know it's a little long. I can't be sure how long it will be available, they're charging $5 for it, on another channel. It may be one of those rainy day, stuck inside, videos. :laughing7:
Very much worth the time spent learning, I believe. :notworthy: Do enjoy.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Just under 2 hours, I'll be watching it tonight (hopefully). Thanks Pat :)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pat,

I took a quick look see at the video....my take away is try to reduce the use of highly processed foods and eat the real thing.

Tonight we ate chicken cacciatore with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.....it sure beats the fast food junk.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00880 (640x480).jpg
    DSC00880 (640x480).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 81

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Two hours to learn that the Mexican food I eat at all the greasy spoons here is killing me. Have to think about that one Today I had a Mexican TV dinner for lunch and a bean and cheese burrito with some tator tots for dinner. About 4 donuts in between. Ok, maybe I should watch it...

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have long believed the food industry should be supplementing the medical industry, as they seem to be making the stuff, making us sick! :BangHead: realizing, yes, there are degrees of personal responsibility.....

I like the part about Wonda bread, they take out the good germ & husk, leave us with only carbohydrates, infuse it with vitamins, and you got the perfect product!
They sell us the problem and solution, in one package. :BangHead:

I hope someone, anyone, everyone, may get some info and answers (from the video) that can help them. Thank all ya'll for checking it out. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread