Rhizotomy

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So a year ago I had a procedure done for lower back pain (L1-L6) degenerative disk disease and it helped for about 3-4 months but I was afraid that during this pain free time I would do more damage and not know?? I am now considering going thru it again because the pain has come back with a vengeance and I soooo look forward to a couple more months of pain relief.

Thoughts? experience? etc.?

A rhizotomy is a term chiefly referring to a neurosurgical procedure that selectively destroys problematic nerve roots in the spinal cord, most often to relieve the symptoms of neuromuscular conditions such as spastic diplegia and other forms of spastic cerebral palsy.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PLEASE STOP! I am getting queasy

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Until you have no further choice, period - stay away from radical procedures. Do your homework = know as much as your doctors, and you should, period. It's your body, not theirs.

I was diagnosed about 20 years ago of the same. I played the game a little bit, paid a lot of money and didn't feel as good as when I started.

Fired them all and started paying attention to just a personal "me". What helped, what didn't. Certainly changed the way I handled things, but by the time of retirement I was carrying 100lb logs over my shoulder heating the house with wood.

There's a "science of you" which you need to take command of. Not all physicians are fake, but they sure make a lot of money off us and we don't feel any better.

Of you, think of your core needs, and feed them. Get flexible, don't hide and dry up like a pinto bean. Just making yourself busy doing will absolutely elicit positive changes from you..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread