My friend has a license to grow Medical Marijuana .

SteveOrygun

Apr 15, 2017
Orygunistan
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Born 4/17..
Fisher CZ3d W/Nasa Tom tune!
Whites V3i.... WOW!!😎
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How refreshing to see this thread prosper!! Who knew treasuer hunters were stoners??!!
Due to my job I cant enjoy a nice toke or two as often as I would like, BUT like the song says,
"I learned a thing or two from Charlie dont ya know".... and pick the times that make it really enjoyable!!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the very few good things about California

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2 billion dollar industry here in Colorado. That stuff is really bad for your lungs.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mojjax, I've always felt that those machines do a lousy job of trimming. They
leave far too much sugar leaf, or they just destroy the bud. If your friend
paid that much for a machine I hope it pays off for him.

Commercial growers here in WA. are having a tough time making ends meet.
The STATE charges a massive amount of taxes at several points, including
a 25% tax from grower to seller, then another 25% from seller to consumer.
That, plus the market is very competitive and per pound prices have fallen
way off in the last year. Expenses are huge, and profit is small.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Josephine Co. in Oregon is fast becoming the "Napa Valley" of marijuana farms, in fact it's kind of sad to say that some wine vineyards are tearing out half of their fields to replant pot, better profit margin it seems.

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my friends house yesterday to see if I could trade some steamer clams for a seedling , he said yes . He lead me down to the '' clone '' room - I picked out a White Serbian , it's a cross between White Widow and AK-47 . He also gave me a little bag of buds .

Attachments

• IMG_20170704_111248.jpg
    IMG_20170704_111248.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20170704_111301.jpg
    IMG_20170704_111301.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot what he called it . There is a 5th bud missing from the baggie - it was used last evening with friends , and it was enjoyed by all .

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way the movies have portrayed various images of people who chronically smoke pot...

No wonder it has taken so many years to be RE-considered. heh

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EARL51

Nov 4, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 70
6 plants for me and if I had a wife again 6 for her and now grown outdoors I should do 12 more at my sisters next door. I donate it to people with cancer for free, I just like growing it. from Mass

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It will be years before it is legalized in Virginia.

It's danged near a decade ago now that my cousin Earl was given a death sentence, cancer of everything. The medications he was taking kept him in a land far away - unable to function in daily life. Then Orygun got medical and he does RSO.

Cousin Earl is still alive and more functional than he was prior to his diagnosis.

Not a user, but a believer on this end.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back in da day High Times magazine had story of a large plane that crashed in the Sierra mountains. This plane was full of tops but both guys died in the crash. Word got around and the Feds busted many pepos on a trail retrieving the load of mary jane. :laughing7: Ok i wuz in a bar before this was discovered and my buds :laughing7: said they needed my help. Ok we drove up there and in 2 hours they came back from the trail and was packin pounds of the stuff. Now you guys are gonna get me busted but i hauled all of it to the valley. Now i was 17 at the time so not to smart about the law about pot. Yes in a bar at 17 but i now look back and laugh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread