My friend has a license to grow Medical Marijuana .

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back in da day High Times magazine had story of a large plane that crashed in the Sierra mountains. This plane was full of tops but both guys died in the crash. Word got around and the Feds busted many pepos on a trail retrieving the load of mary jane. :laughing7: Ok i wuz in a bar before this was discovered and my buds :laughing7: said they needed my help. Ok we drove up there and in 2 hours they came back from the trail and was packin pounds of the stuff. Now you guys are gonna get me busted but i hauled all of it to the valley. Now i was 17 at the time so not to smart about the law about pot. Yes in a bar at 17 but i now look back and laugh.

Lets hope the statute of limitations are on your side.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was about 16 a buddy called me up at like 10pm and told me to meet him out on the sand at Madeira Beach... that he "found something really cool"...

When I get out thre he meets me at the lot and begins telling me how he and this girl were getting it on in the dunes and when leaving he saw this "box" in the surf...

As he is telling me this we approach this huge "box"...

Which is actually not a box at all...

It is a sea water logged BALE.

Heh.

After this soaking wet barely together wrapped thing was breaking apart as we loaded it into the back of his pinto we stopped at K mart for a tarp...

And after about three days of drying this massive 100 pound mound on his kitchen floor...

We had the perfect name for this CRAP that tasted HORRIBLE.

Sea Weed.

:)

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250