Exactly what to do if you get a tick bite

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great article!i!!, I was Gary's hunting partner for a couple of years before I contracted lyme. I have now tested positive for 3.5 years with severe lyme that came very close to killing me (heart block which threw my heart out of rythem). I have literally spent a thousand hours scouring the web for any help and purchased books looking for cures. The Doctors in my area are very ignorant of the disease, but not ignorant when it comes to billing for treatment. To date I have spent $14,000+ from pocket for treatments and drugs (doxy, beta blocker, nitro, blood pressure and others). I am now doing all natural supplements for treatment and have been since October 2017 and doing 100% better than I was with the drugs.

I will be sure to be adding Stevia to my list of intake. Thank you all
Greg i hope this works for you !

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Reading the artificial farther the powder won`t work ... it has to be the liquid Stevia
Gary

That's right Gary it has to be in the liquid state as the article read.

• Researchers used four types of stevia: three in liquid form derived from standard alcohol extraction and one powdered. The powdered stevia diluted in liquid did not show promise in killing off Lyme, but the alcohol extracted stevia samples did.

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sat up a booth at Walmart last year offering free tick inspections to all the hot chicks that came by. All I got was one lady that was about six feet tall (I think it was a lady) and 300 lbs. I thought she had a tick so I plucked it off, It wasn't, it was a skin tag, she knocked me across the table and broke my home made sign. That's the last time I try and do the community a free service.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Stick with the ticks...who knows what you cough from the big girl
tongue3.gif

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One trick Iv'e used in the past with great results in garlic cloves. My mom would load us up on garlic in the summer time and we never got tick bites. I remembered it a couple years ago while clearing land and didn't get one tick. Didn't do the garlic thing last year and got several tick bits. Garlic cloves seem to be the ticket. Garlic salt or powder doesn't work because all the oil is gone. Here's what I do. I have a protein drink every morning with either fresh or frozen fruit. I drop a peeled clove of garlic in the mixer with everything else and mix away. You never taste the garlic but it will come out in your sweat and keep the bugs away.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
One trick Iv'e used in the past with great results in garlic cloves. My mom would load us up on garlic in the summer time and we never got tick bites. I remembered it a couple years ago while clearing land and didn't get one tick. Didn't do the garlic thing last year and got several tick bits. Garlic cloves seem to be the ticket. Garlic salt or powder doesn't work because all the oil is gone. Here's what I do. I have a protein drink every morning with either fresh or frozen fruit. I drop a peeled clove of garlic in the mixer with everything else and mix away. You never taste the garlic but it will come out in your sweat and keep the bugs away.

Keeps some people away too.:laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've been using Stevia in my coffee for years. 2 cups a day max. Is that good enough against the creepy little critters? Thanks for the posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread