Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Addiction and self damage legalized, spraying water on tiny rocks banned

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2016
    North Saguache county between Gunnison and Monarch Pass
    F2
    1344 times
    Prospecting
    Yeah it gets you a better buzz but doesn't cause violence or death like the legal drugs do. Smoking bud doesn't have near the same affects or potency as medications have. They are by far much more dangerous.
    Makes no sense to me but little does these days. It's all about the money, not what's right or wrong like was said earlier.
    loco oro likes this.

us
    Jan 2016
    F2
    1344 times
    Prospecting
    Weed beer guns.....America!
    Last edited by Johnnybravo300; Jan 07, 2018 at 09:38 AM.
    loco oro likes this.

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    6312 times
    The Truth
    Here in NH there isnt very much help for alcoholics unless you have the cash.But,be a heroin addict you can walk into any fire station and theyll bring you right to a rehab for help.Yup help the addicts that are hooked on illegal drugs but dont help the ones on the crap that they themselves legalized.What a bunch of B.S.The last rehab I called wanted a nice 20,000 bucks.I have that in my change jar,bunch of *******s.
    pepperj and loco oro like this.

us
    Jan 2016
    F2
    1344 times
    Prospecting
    This could be a test to see how people react and if they will comply.
    Colorado banned hi cap mags here a few years ago and magpul moved away but many of our sheriffs won't uphold it as unconstitutional. You can still get the hi cap mags anywhere but they are either taken apart or have a Popsicle stick inside to limit capacity and they fall out upon routine cleaning.....

I wonder if any sheriff will stand up to this or are they part of it. This will show who is serious about individual rights or oppressing for the state.

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    6312 times
    The Truth
    The sheriffs that go along with it are the ones that are bought and payed for.Simple as that lol.

Sep 2017
    188 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by xr7ator View Post
    Swede. Banning dredging takes NOTHING away that is needed to live.
    You sure you're not just bashing weed that never killed anyone? If you partake in alcohol, better look in the mirror.
    I dont get it. You say recrearional drugs are needed to live and dredging killed lots of people?

Oct 2013
    western sahara
    673 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by xr7ator View Post
    Swede. Banning dredging takes NOTHING away that is needed to live.
    You sure you're not just bashing weed that never killed anyone? If you partake in alcohol, better look in the mirror.
    Well then let's take everything away from you that is not needed for living,like everything besides food and water,beginning with your detector and your computer.

The mirror works also for the dredging /freedom discussions
    Last edited by spaghettigold; Jan 07, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    16294 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James Cash View Post
    Here in NH there isnt very much help for alcoholics unless you have the cash.But,be a heroin addict you can walk into any fire station and theyll bring you right to a rehab for help.Yup help the addicts that are hooked on illegal drugs but dont help the ones on the crap that they themselves legalized.What a bunch of B.S.The last rehab I called wanted a nice 20,000 bucks.I have that in my change jar,bunch of *******s.
    33yrs ago this July 4th I came out of a two week blackout. Went through just about everything I owned missing two trucks and woke up in a different province. I went down to the lobby of the old hotel and looked into the phone book for the local chapter of AA. A man picked me up and sent me to the city (don't remember how) and was checked into the medical ward of a rehab centre and signed my life away for the next 30 days, 3 meetings a day and that was it for the dry out. Now it takes a good 5 yrs to become a human again, to think normal thoughts, to get things on track. But it only takes the admission of the addiction to start the process. I don't do meetings as they themselves are an addiction after one knows the steps, but I knew the serenity prayer before the age of 12 when I was given a plaque by my sister-in-law as I think they knew what road was going to traveled.
    Only a person themselves can stop-others can only be the support part of the equation .
    loco oro likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links