Addiction and self damage legalized, spraying water on tiny rocks banned

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the Californian marijuana legalization is a hot topic over here in Europe aswell and lots of self proclaimed experts here too are getting lot of media time describing how good and harmless pot is for humanity.

I'm trying to understand what's going on in the world. California bans dredging and aims to ban pretty much everything it can. Sweden is doing pretty much the same thing - small scale aswell as large scale mining is slowly heading towards a total ban. Cars themselves are also heading toward bans, there has been huge punishments on car owners just recently and they are about to get alot worse here. Because cars are obviously bad and to no benefit for humanity.

Then there's marijuana. Everything else around us is getting banned - mining that's profitable for society in various of ways, just as roads and cars - aren't good enough. But turning the population into non-productive addicts with permanent brain damage for no benefit at all is a good plan?

Where is our society heading? Can we reverse this? Do we need another World War in order to get the general public back to reality and remind them how things are built and destroyed, and how work/production is required to keep things going.

There are actually ways to get high without drugs. It's called accomplishment and the quest for this brought our civilization to this remarkable point of wealth and technology. Impairing brain function did not, yet this will soon be the only legal thing to do.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the Californian marijuana legalization is a hot topic over here in Europe aswell and lots of self proclaimed experts here too are getting lot of media time describing how good and harmless pot is for humanity.

I'm trying to understand what's going on in the world. California bans dredging and aims to ban pretty much everything it can. Sweden is doing pretty much the same thing - small scale aswell as large scale mining is slowly heading towards a total ban. Cars themselves are also heading toward bans, there has been huge punishments on car owners just recently and they are about to get alot worse here. Because cars are obviously bad and to no benefit for humanity.

Then there's marijuana. Everything else around us is getting banned - mining that's profitable for society in various of ways, just as roads and cars - aren't good enough. But turning the population into non-productive addicts with permanent brain damage for no benefit at all is a good plan?

Where is our society heading? Can we reverse this? Do we need another World War in order to get the general public back to reality and remind them how things are built and destroyed, and how work/production is required to keep things going.

There are actually ways to get high without drugs. It's called accomplishment and the quest for this brought our civilization to this remarkable point of wealth and technology. Impairing brain function did not, yet this will soon be the only legal thing to do.

I believe it's because you don't quite understand marijuana, or the effects of having a product in demand be illegal. Do some research it's an interesting subject. Everything's bad when abused, making it illegal has only caused problems. Look at prohibition, the temperance movement, gun control, drugs in general.

OP
OP
H

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you're saying California banned/regulated dredging because there was no demand for it?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your statement is wrong. I know lots of people who smoke pot for years and are very productive members of society, they go to work every day, take care of their families and are productive. As far as brain damage goes you do far more brain damage from smoking cigarettes. Since the early 60's there has been heavy pot use in the states and yet after over 50 years there has been no conclusive proof it causes brain damage. There are no recorded instances of anyone dying from a fatal dose of marijuana.

It should be treated like alcohol, legalized for adults.

Note thread was moved to Health forum.

Last edited:

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it's because you don't quite understand marijuana, or the effects of having a product in demand be illegal. Do some research it's an interesting subject. Everything's bad when abused, making it illegal has only caused problems. Look at prohibition, the temperance movement, gun control, drugs in general.

sweden and california are amongst the most avid converters of the u.n agenda 21(new:agenda 2030 a.k.a. rio and paris sustainability contracts) Which include(amongst ban of other freedoms ) banning of private and anonymous mobility via bans and price increases and bugged smart cars.
Also generating "green jobs" by overregulation,subsidised by taxing the cra** out of working people,co2 taxes etc.etc.
Other plans are concentration of the masses in heavily surveilled "green smart cities" depopulation of rural communities and subsequently hinder human activities in those areas .Individual freedoms must give way to the interest of the (Björn) Borg,-look;
Sweden is also nr 1 in the new cashless society,total control model,but nobody cares because it,s still a wealthy country.
In few words it looks like they are getting us ready for the next big world crisis that inevitably comes in cycles in human societys.
I went to milan with my madame 5 days ago,the train ticket for 2 person they where asking 400 euros(for c.a.400 miles) so i figured i take my van and with 1 tank filling,maybe 120 euros i go there and back home,only to figure out the evening before they they banned entrance for diesel cars from 7.30 morning to 18.30 evening the same day of my arrival,so,i lost 1 day of my holiday because i had to artificially delay my departure to arrive after 18.30 evening.Thats u.n. protocols in action.Subsequently they ask horrendous parking prices of 25 to 50 euros a day,another tactic of the sustainables,to reduce traffic by increase of taxes that will cut out lower incomes from mobility ,without loosing money though because those who can still afford it pay more.
Free parking zones are getting erased everywhere now and they build parking structures .But if you as a private build a new parking structure,the federal office for roads will force you to ask high parking prices as steering levy,otherwise you will not get permission , the list could go on for hours,we are getting screwed.

Regarding pot ,-it,s big money and goverments are realising they don,t wan,t to loose it enymore,( drain bramage should not occurr when used rarely and especially used only after pubertal drain beveloppment )

Skal

Note: i messed up the quote,wanted to quote happy swede

Last edited:

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys - rule number one.... follow the money! Rule number two see rule one. The rich can always afford "rehab", the rest, well, a rest in Club Fed if in a different State of reality.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Skal, if your thinking of leaving Europe, now might be the time. That's all I can say. Come to America where we can shoot back.
.....not to be political.....just a figure of speech....

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know if it's true, women afraid to walk down the street after dark.....neighborhoods so dangerous that police won't enter.....you tell us.
Do you see that there or no? All we have is reports and reality can be different for everyone.
I'd like to hear more of your view of the culture there.

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know if it's true, women afraid to walk down the street after dark.....neighborhoods so dangerous that police won't enter.....you tell us.
Do you see that there or no? All we have is reports and reality can be different for everyone.
I'd like to hear more of your view of the culture there.

I see it through a different looking glass. I left the US for 17 years, came back, married two children and a dog that did NOT understand a word of English. I've lived in Red Bridge, London UK; Paris, France; Scheveningen, The Hague, Netherlands;Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa; Ramat Rachel, Israel. ALL of these places were in fact significantly safer than the US. In fact, I asked a neighbor who was a police officer in Scheveningen, why he did not wear a weapon... he replied "Why?".

Violence is too readily available to too many without the need. Since 1964, there have been over 720,000 gunshot inflicted homicides in the U.S. Translated simpler - about 90 people a day.

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the best thread in a. Bit, I see both points, I smoke pot, have for over 20 years, no apologies! !I also see the double standard in cali, my opinion is that too many people hold there own ideals as absolute, and try to change the world to there view, and regulate, pass laws,and impose there ideals on the masses, what arrogance! !!!!!who are any of us,this side of the pond or that,to change others lifestyle, passions, happiness, pot dosent harm,dredging doesn't harm, live and let live to all, none has the right to impose will on others,none know all,and we all should be truly open-minded, when one believes that they are right and anyone who has a different view is wrong, well therein lies the problems of humanity, my opinion feel free to disagree. I encourage it in fact that is the first step to true openmindness.

OP
OP
H

HappySwede

Sep 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd prefer not to debate how harmful pot is. I would rather have it explained to me how dredging is MORE harmful than drugs.

It's this whole global epidemic about banning what we need. Germany, for example, banned production of electricity because it's "bad". Turned out electricity didn't produce itself thought so now they have to buy it from the Czech Republic who thrive on crazy German politics.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
As for weed and booze,right now i wish and pray that every distillery,brew house,liquor store would burn right to the ground.Never to be rebuilt.My girl has a drinking problem and its destroying her.She went from being an Olympic swimmer on the U.S. team to being what she is now.She had everything,she swam for team U.S.A for years,was a U.S. team coach and trainer for years,still holds the record for the 200m butterfly stroke at havard.Now she has the bottle because the bottle has her.The destroyer of lives (booze)is legal,isnt that nice.Legalize the crap that does the most harm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We all know where things are headed and that's obvious haha. They know that these things don't affect many people and there's usually little or no resistance except maybe a few sending emails that go straight to spam haha. Resistance is futile as they say.

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just to show how these regulations get pushed thru. A planner which acts as a representativ of the local u.n agenda elaborates a large ,thick set of regulations ,full of gibberish nobody really uderstands,reaches "consensus" via manipulation of weak decision makers.This happens worldwide-and locally .

This young fella in the vid tryed to do something about it,but it seems it,s a done deal

Last edited:

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
HappySwede;565330 It's this whole global epidemic about banning what we need. Germany said:
Swede. Banning dredging takes NOTHING away that is needed to live.
You sure you're not just bashing weed that never killed anyone? If you partake in alcohol, better look in the mirror.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The only difference with the weed scene here now is you go into a shop to buy it instead of the dudes house. Same price same choices but now the state gets money haha.
Prohibition never works. I can't even imagine the billions they've lost out on over the years.
For the most part not much has changed for Colorado. It's always been here and always will.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep the law makers can be little stinkers but that's the new world. You might hurt yourself dredging! Hehe it's nice they care so much. At least we know they are watching out for us.
It's pretty funny to think about California. They have Fukushima's nuclear waste washing up on their shores but please, no dredging....just get high!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread