Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black Cherry juice will blast the gout out, and I use a 1/2 cup a day to be able to stay on my feet, and cut down on salt too. Good luck, this stuff can really cripple you!

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Black Cherry juice will blast the gout out, and I use a 1/2 cup a day to be able to stay on my feet, and cut down on salt too. Good luck, this stuff can really cripple you!

black cherry juice huh ? where do ya get it ? does it have to be full strength unsweetened ? i never add salt or sugar to anything. thanks

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get mine at Aldi grocery store near me, it is Speciality brand, and says to be 100% black cherry juice. I forgot to mention that beer will trigger gout, and I really miss my beer!

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
I get mine at Aldi grocery store near me, it is Speciality brand, and says to be 100% black cherry juice. I forgot to mention that beer will trigger gout, and I really miss my beer!

ok theres several aldi stores near me. since you all ready get yours there how much sugar is in it ? i cant drink alcohol too much anymore, but i sure do appreciate a cold beer or 2 every now and then in the summer when its hot outside. somebody else said that too. so i dont know if its the alcohol but the carbs turn to sugar in your blood. i need to stay away from sugar as much as i can.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
i guess i asked too much again ? how much sugar is in it ?

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, the Aldi stuff I get is just the pure juice pressed from black cherries, nothing added - supposedly.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nomad, I have had fun with gout also. Gout is triggered by foods and beverages that contain Purine which causes a build-up of Uric acid which likes to migrate to the joint in your big toe. It's the same as dropping a cement block on your big toe at least once every five minutes for an hour. Look up goutcure.com and it will show you the foods to avoid. I haven't had a beer in a year and haven't had an attack since then. I take a single celery seed extract pill every morning. Good luck cause gout sucks!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Has anyone had gout so bad that your toe splits open and the uric acid crystals come pouring out? Um Yeah Thee most excruciating pain in the world. I have broken bones, been shot twice, dropped a cement block on my toe. Nothing compares to it. I would rather have needles shoved under my finger nails and have my eyes gouged out which I am positive would be less painful. It picks my right big toe and the 4th toe on my left foot. So here it is. Swansonvitamin.com $8 bucks a bottle of 60 caps 2 per day in the morning with a full glass of water and my 6 additional water everyday. Swanson Uric Acid Cleanse. Works like a charm. Im on 2 years without an outbreak. Still have my steak and beer too. everyday if I want. Take the cleanse drink lots of water to flush it out and you will be good. Have turned many friends and family onto it and it works for them as well Cheers

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
OK Has anyone had gout so bad that your toe splits open and the uric acid crystals come pouring out? Um Yeah Thee most excruciating pain in the world. I have broken bones, been shot twice, dropped a cement block on my toe. Nothing compares to it. I would rather have needles shoved under my finger nails and have my eyes gouged out which I am positive would be less painful. It picks my right big toe and the 4th toe on my left foot. So here it is. Swansonvitamin.com $8 bucks a bottle of 60 caps 2 per day in the morning with a full glass of water and my 6 additional water everyday. Swanson Uric Acid Cleanse. Works like a charm. Im on 2 years without an outbreak. Still have my steak and beer too. everyday if I want. Take the cleanse drink lots of water to flush it out and you will be good. Have turned many friends and family onto it and it works for them as well Cheers

Shot twice??? Were you a cop or is that just present day CA living?..Not poking fun...just wow...

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CA is not that dangerous Neither is being a cop! Most of the time and PS having the gout hurts worse than being shot. I knew a girl that got gout and said she would rather give birth 20 times in a row than have it again. She is on the Uric acid cleanse as well.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uric.JPG Here is a pic of the bottle....and a Bulldog

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
I just reread my post and I'm sorry if I offended you...I typed before thinking...

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
your toe splits open ? good grief i could'nt even imagine that pain. i just recently got it in my middle finger middle knuckle on my left hand. can you imagine that ? i could'nt bend my middle finger ? and it was all red and swollen ? so guess how i welcomed everyone ?

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it says veg caps ? does it list main ingredients ?
Veg cap is the casing so Vegetarians can feel comfy taking it. I am sure it lists ingredients on the web. All I know is it works and id 8 bucks a month. I order 4 months supply three times a year to keep it fresh. My brother gets it in his hands and elbow. My dad gets it all over. It is hereditary.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread