cannabis can lose your weight

candie

Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have you ever heard about cannabis can helps you to lose weight. it will come as no surprise to them that those who smoke it are usually slimmer compared to those who don’t. As a natural bodyweight regulator, cannabis also helps to fight diabetes in the body. As I continue researching, Cannabis can also help you to relieve some pains. https://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/ I learned thru this bout medical cannabis. do you wanna try cannabis?

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to loose weight looking for it! LOL

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
have you ever heard about cannabis can helps you to lose weight. it will come as no surprise to them that those who smoke it are usually slimmer compared to those who don’t. As a natural bodyweight regulator, cannabis also helps to fight diabetes in the body. As I continue researching, Cannabis can also help you to relieve some pains. https://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/ I learned thru this bout medical cannabis. do you wanna try cannabis?

my ex GF smokes like a fiend and she is overweight so the answer is a plain NO!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never knew "munchies" caused weight loss. LOL

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've got the munchies just reading this.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread