Other
This might be what started the custom. harry legs.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, my wife was born with no hair follicles on her legs or arms, never has to shave her legs or underarms, always smooth as a baby's butt....

Dardariel

Oct 27, 2018
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a new tradition in our home. My only daughter, is now at the age where the hairy legs thing is a ghastly thing...I decided I would buy a full onesie of Chewbacca so that if we find out she hasn't shaved them in a while (talking months here, folks), she gets to wear the outfit. All in good fun of course...I would never degrade her, and she laughs so hard when I do the Chewie bark.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
you guys bring out the devil in me. if i say what i'm thinking will i get banned ?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, my wife was born with no hair follicles on her legs or arms, never has to shave her legs or underarms, always smooth as a baby's butt....

I dated a lady with four nips. True story. In addition to the regular ones she had another under each armpit. When she got pregnant they actually lactated. Some things just cannot be unseen.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
ok i'm just gonna throw it out there and we'll see where it goes ?....................................................................so my tongue glides along easier ?

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Some years ago, my wife and I drove into Chicago to visit a cousin. A young woman came with long hair on her legs, like an inch or two. To be honest, I thought it was very feminine and sexy. I am told I am an outlier.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dated a lady with four nips. True story. In addition to the regular ones she had another under each armpit. When she got pregnant they actually lactated. Some things just cannot be unseen.
Thanks I was tring to eat!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now for the next few months everytime I pour milk for cereal Im gonna be thinking of that, words can hurt!!!!!

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I am not king, if I were, I'd say let it grow. Even if we don't know why body hair exists, the Creator sure did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread