Drinking urine: Can it help? !!!WHAT!!!

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
THAT TOTALLY PREPOSTEROUS. anybody with a gram of sense knows urine is waste product. all though i remember when i was a kid the doctors prescribed some kind of urine topical treatment because i have a skin condition. now i have to wonder if it was the doctors piss he was sellin ? anything for money eh ? it seemed to work ? somewhat ? i was all for it. but i'm a little reet r ded though

Last edited:

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my grandad mixed his with gun powder and used it to color his grey hair.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they bottled it and sold it as beer in Vietnam. :occasion14:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
When stationed overseas a marine stepped on a sea urchin and was in severe pain, An old woman that lived there went back into her house and came out with a can of fresh pee and had him soak his foot in it, a short while the pain went away.
You decide if it worked or if the pain just passed. I for one believe.
Well, he didn't DRINK it...

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about grow but it made his hair look foolishly black for an old man.
he looked like a 85 year old ricky ricardo with that jet black hair.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oooh yuck! I had major surgery yesterday and mine is the color of blue coolaid! Free to all comers!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think I will stick to the Rum.

Which will produce more urine for those who want to trade my urine for their rum. :)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do we ever comment on such off the wall threads? Why? Because we're nuts. Here I have major surgery, 3 hours yesterday, come home, now on Tnet!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do we ever comment on such off the wall threads? Why? Because we're nuts. Here I have major surgery, 3 hours yesterday, come home, now on Tnet!

For myself... its threads like these that "break up the monotony"... especially when site gets dull with other postings.

I vote... keep em posting :P

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just liked playing in the dirt since I was about 8. Nothing more to it than that.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a secret process with mine, just check behind the big tree at the park. Just check, don't dig.:thumb_down:

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I saved my late cousin Earl thousands of dollars over his life.

In 1962 when I was 13, my stepfather would give me beers. Cousin Earl was 5 years younger, and he kept saying "Gimme a beer Roger, gimme a beer".

It was just a fluke, I drank about half a beer and was going to toss it, but then I got this great idea.... I filled that beer bottle back up with pee, and put the top back on it and into the fridge. Earl was visiting, and sure enough "Gimme a beer Roger, gimme a beer".

So, I did. Gulp, gulp, gulp - he held it back away from him looking at it, then another couple of gulps and he spit it out, said "That tastes like piss!"

I never told him the truth, but saved him thousands over his lifetime - he never drank another beer.

Sadly he passed away a couple years ago from pancreatic cancer. I'll get a little toasty in Hell for that trick :(

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saved my late cousin Earl thousands of dollars over his life.

In 1962 when I was 13, my stepfather would give me beers. Cousin Earl was 5 years younger, and he kept saying "Gimme a beer Roger, gimme a beer".

It was just a fluke, I drank about half a beer and was going to toss it, but then I got this great idea.... I filled that beer bottle back up with pee, and put the top back on it and into the fridge. Earl was visiting, and sure enough "Gimme a beer Roger, gimme a beer".

So, I did. Gulp, gulp, gulp - he held it back away from him looking at it, then another couple of gulps and he spit it out, said "That tastes like piss!"

I never told him the truth, but saved him thousands over his lifetime - he never drank another beer.

Sadly he passed away a couple years ago from pancreatic cancer. I'll get a little toasty in Hell for that trick :(

One word...

Sheesh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread