Unresolved grief!

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm really trying.
It's Friday and just when I thought things couldn't possibly get worse..yeah, how do I tell my two subcontractors that I can't pay their paycheck this week!
I haven't personally had a paycheck in over two years now.
Everything I had saved to give my Viking a pina colada on the beach has been wasted away on the multiple seizure meds that she is on.
Our savings are officially depleted this morning and homelessness beckons.

Now what.

I feel a seriously emptiness within myself.
That's NOT good!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mizuta Masahide (Edo period 17th century Japanese poet and Samurai) — 'Since my house burned down I now have a better view of the rising moon'

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm really trying.
It's Friday and just when I thought things couldn't possibly get worse..yeah, how do I tell my two subcontractors that I can't pay their paycheck this week!
I haven't personally had a paycheck in over two years now.
Everything I had saved to give my Viking a pina colada on the beach has been wasted away on the multiple seizure meds that she is on.
Our savings are officially depleted this morning and homelessness beckons.

Now what.

I feel a seriously emptiness within myself.
That's NOT good!
What's your 20...? ("Cop-speak" for location). Maybe sources are available to help y'all.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
been doing the homeless thing for 15 years now. i certainly understand the emptiness feeling dont know, dont care. thats the way the tide flows. maybe you have better luck than i ? ah what the hell do i know(*_*)

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hesitate to post on this discussion...but oh well.
What's done is done. You can't erase the past. I idly wonder if you want to grieve for your father. You did not choose him.
You can pray but I will be shocked if someone shows up at your door with buckets of money and maybe a time machine so you might get a do over.
If you could have what you want, what would that be?
Have you thought of starting a Gofundme page? And maybe talking to your minister if you have a church?
Sounds like your wife needs urgent medical care.
From what I see here you are not capable of fixing this situation alone.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
BC has left the room, but for the benefit of others with PTSD (which is almost certainly what BC has, ) there are definitely cures, free ones.

In the late 80's a shrink was sitting by his pool with his daughter on his lap. She was deathly afraid of the water. He sat there, petting her and talking to her about her fears of the water. After a while, she said, "Daddy, I want to go swimming." He did not let that clue go by.

A man named Gary Craig, an engineer, got involved and today they have developed a process called EFT. Sounds like spiritualism but is based on pure science. There are no needles involved. One taps the body lightly. There are plenty of free videos on Youtube.

All the information you need is free on-line, but look only at his Gold Standard. He has a new system which is very spiritualistic. I do not at all recommend it.

Dr. Still who developed D.O.'s over a century ago, said he believed human organs communicate with each other. A year ago, they proved it is true. When you have a strong emotion, your brain communicates with your heart which communicates with your organs, at a RF around 35 hz. And, the organs send it back. That is the crux of PTSD. That message, sad or horrible, goes back and forth forever, In the late 90's Craig and a crew went into a vet's hospital where there were PTSD patients still from the VN war. They sent the first ones home within a week.

Those bad memories, of any type, get into your system and go back and forth, back and forth. EFT which is based on the principles of accupuncture, break up the infinite loops. You still remember the bad memory but it does not hurt any more.

The information is free on-line, though there are pay options available, though not essential.

I have used it several times. When we had the big earthquake in 2017, we went running out of the house. I looked back and my wife was in shock, couldn't breathe and couldn't walk any more. I did a sequence and in less than a minute she was totally calm.

I also showed the Baptist pastor's wife how to do it. She had insomnia and only slept maybe three hours a night. Her husband told me the next morning, he had to wake her up at 10 am, and no more insomnia. She did not tell me what her problem was, except bad memories from her child hood.

It works for around 2/3 who try it. It is free unless you wish to buy CD's or something not essential.

BC's case sounds like a text book case of PTSD.

Let me add that I have no financial interest in this in anyway.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This reminded me its 2020, is crazy coming back?

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mike has some problems, but they are no laughing matter. I myself get down in the dumps often, I know how it feels.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rusty you stay away from mike

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
This reminded me its 2020, is crazy coming back?

Interesting. Since my posting is the first one since August, I must conclude your crazy refers to my posting?

A significant number of vets are committing suicide every day, far more than die in combat. We desperately need to get EFT out there and stop the suicides. This is not at all crazy. It works at least 2/3 of the time. And, it is scientific. The double blind tests were done a few years ago. It works, not 100% but 2/3 is pretty good.

When Gary Craig got involved, he learned that shrinks would work with a patient for 20 years with no sign of change. He was horrified. As an engineer he was sent out to fix something, and analyzed it; fixed it, then went home. He was disgusted that they could spend thousands over 20 years with no help.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No, I refer to mikes crazy comments
When he talks suicide, no young people need to hear that

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Okay, thanks. I do feel very strongly about PTSD, I did not go to combat, but it breaks me up to hear of all the suicides among vets, when EFT works around 2/3 of the time, and can even be free if you read on-line. It is hard to get people to even read about new ideas. Especially in medicine and psychology. There are all sorts of stories, such as my wife's shock during that horrific earthquake, but also one intern who used it in the hospital environment. And, Craig sends out newsletters with success stories in it. But, the usual suspects are doing everything they can to avoid even discussing EFT.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions