When you die ‘you know you’re dead because your brain keeps working’, scientist claim

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still appalled at some answers on this post. What the hell does beer,rum drinking have to do with a serious post.
I thought someone had shot me in the back of the head, I got stuck in the forks of a Dogwood tree when my wife walked out the door and saw what had happened.
I had a a stroke. Rescue Squad picked me up, and it was about 22 miles to the hospital. On the way I heard Mr,Gregory say on the radio , "BP Zero."
They called my wife into the Chapel and said Mrs. P****, "we're sorry, we did all we could do." I was a business man and most there knew me, and all were upset.
When they were rolling me back to cold storage, I came out from under the sheet and Dr. Lo***** later said, ***** you scared the S*** outta me. I was airlifted to a large trauma center and 8 days later I walked out, with a brain that was running 150 MPH down a country dirt road. 2+ years I was walking and talking again.
NO, I did not see dark, light, OBE, or buzzing, I have asked WHY ,1000 times and faced the rising Sun every morning for over a year. That was when I was 49 years old and I'm now 74 almost 75. Doing great!!
SO duffus , ruffus and spud, get a life and enjoy it, for you know not when it will end. "As a child I talked as a child, I'm older and wiser now."

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P.S. The last thing to go is your hearing. Ask someone who knows!

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
How can you see with Your eyes Closed.
Unless the person dies with their Eyes Open & No one closes them, & they Can move them around or it's within their Peripheral Vision .....
Sorry ! .... I'm calling BS

More like a Dream because they were not really Dead. after all they were believed to have been Brought back

Sounds like maybe what is meant by out of body experiences.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
And now, I'm going to bed.

I ain't dead, but we'll see about that again in the morning....

Milspec6

Jun 22, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go back farther for evidence.

The reason the executioner would hold up the head of those executed by Guillotine was so that the victim could see the crowd celebrate their execution. There were many reports of the severed head's eyes following the action and even the head trying to talk for many seconds after decapitation.

As for me, I have been clinically dead (no pulse) 6 times in my life (knock on wood) and have no memory of anything after death. i wish i had a great story, but I don't. I will tell you that the final memory was actually a taste, the final thing I ate would be over-powering. Ever since my last death (died during surgery) I have made it a point to always have a snickers bar on me at all times for the next death. The last thing I want to experience is another oat bran low-fat muffin in my final moments.

I think when you reach the gates there will be a long line of souls complaining about their last meal and I want to be able to turn to the person next to me, smile, and describe how awesome that Snickers tasted.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

The reason the executioner would hold up the head of those executed by Guillotine was so that the victim could see the crowd celebrate their execution. There were many reports of the severed head's eyes following the action and even the head trying to talk for many seconds after decapitation.

As for me, I have been clinically dead (no pulse) 6 times in my life (knock on wood) and have no memory of anything after death. i wish i had a great story, but I don't. I will tell you that the final memory was actually a taste, the final thing I ate would be over-powering. Ever since my last death (died during surgery) I have made it a point to always have a snickers bar on me at all times for the next death. The last thing I want to experience is another oat bran low-fat muffin in my final moments.

I think when you reach the gates there will be a long line of souls complaining about their last meal and I want to be able to turn to the person next to me, smile, and describe how awesome that Snickers tasted.
HEAVENLY!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fried catfish filets.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
How can you see with Your eyes Closed.
Unless the person dies with their Eyes Open & No one closes them, & they Can move them around or it's within their Peripheral Vision .....
Sorry ! .... I'm calling BS

More like a Dream because they were not really Dead. after all they were believed to have been Brought back

Interesting view point :)
If we are saying what we think ..... I think there is a difference between final moments of consciousness after a fatal circumstance ... like a severed head, compared to someone that was completely was vaporized. (Hypothetically)

There would be no way for Mr vaporized to still use his physical self for conscious thought.
And I do believe severed heads could still see, hear, etc for a bit.

So then question is conscious thought without the use of our physical self ......
I still see this as few potential circumstances .....
- one would be if Mr Vaporized had any conscious thoughts, or ability to see the aftermath of the explosion by use of means, other than physical eyes.
- other being when someone watches doctors operate on them, but not from their body’s eyes. And nothing is said to know if there was just a separation, or did heart stop?

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I be 79 April 16, I am sure I will know when I am dead, when friends and relatives start walking out of my house with my belongings, and my wife making wedding plans with my best friend.

rofl.gif

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
The other side to this question .... what if you die, and have thought, can see and hear, but don’t know you’re dead?
... you know, maybe didn’t see it coming or something?

The big question. :)
What happens after this ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions