THE NEW MIRACLE DRUG

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
rather than look to medicines to heal us, why don't we stop what's causing us harm in the first place? Our food, air, and water is poisonous, and our stress levels are way too high

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
rather than look to medicines to heal us, why don't we stop what's causing us harm in the first place? Our food, air, and water is poisonous, and our stress levels are way too high

hey i'm down with that. an acquaintance was telling me not to long ago that they weren't going to refill his prescription because it was determined that some of the fillers ? or we'll call them ingredients in the pills contained contaminants from other countries. well I thought these pills were suppose to make me get better not worse ? oh oh ? now i'm a zombie. too late for me. how much more crap are they going to feed me ? or do they think i'm going to keep eatin it ? all very good points though b3. I've been duped enuf how about u ?

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bey said it...stress levels, expectation and competition with others drives our stress levels way further up than what we are designed for. We hunt, we gather...but that has taken on a life of its own. Being internally pleased with your station in life no matter what others(ANYONE!)thinks is paramount. You have one life. Lead it the way YOU want to.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it,s my life.I,m the one who has to die when the time comes,so let me live it as I like. Jimi Hendrix.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread