Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you know what it feels like to be me ? after taking all these psych drugs ? talk about feeling stupid ? ey ? they say buyer beware ? there should have been a better warning label on them ? ey ?

Where have you been hiding? Did the Jesuit Sentinels capture you or something?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Where have you been hiding? Did the Jesuit Sentinels capture you or something?

hiding ? im not hiding ? what u don't know ? the aliens captured me. and they're doing all these tests. butt probes etc. etc. etc.trying to figure out whats wrong with me. the doctors on earth don't know how to say ? I don't know whats wrong with u but i'll give u some pills that will really jack u up. i'm getting on their nerves so they're going to throw me out of their space ship from I don't know how many light years from earth we are ? they say i'm just not worth the gas money to drive me all the way back to earth. where I land is anybodys guess ? pray for me will ya ?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hiding ? im not hiding ? what u don't know ? the aliens captured me. and they're doing all these tests. butt probes etc. etc. etc.trying to figure out whats wrong with me. the doctors on earth don't know how to say ? I don't know whats wrong with u but i'll give u some pills that will really jack u up. i'm getting on their nerves so they're going to throw me out of their space ship from I don't know how many light years from earth we are ? they say i'm just not worth the gas money to drive me all the way back to earth. where I land is anybodys guess ? pray for me will ya ?

I am sure you will bounce. People who have been captured by aliens usually post in New Contest.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think I found a group I can hang with here. You know if there isn't a picture it didn't happen.

docweiser

Aug 20, 2019
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spaceships, gas? I DO NOT want any of what you're smoking! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread