What a way to wake up

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Kray Gelder

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, you all give good advice. I was thinking dehydration, really. I did not consider heart or stroke. I should try to get in to see the Doc tomorrow. Oh Goody. The can of worms rolls up to my feet once again. Open it? Once opened, the worms have control.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worms. It is perfectly fine to fire your doctor and get a new one if they go nutso.

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you are still here to let us know.
Strokes need to be addressed within two (2) hours for the meds to work properly.

I was diagnosed with a TIA (ministroke) at the emergency room a couple of years ago. I was there within 90 min of an incident where I had loss of coordination and couldn't even tie a bow on my PJ bottoms. After only 10 mins Dr.'s were in my room, 15 minutes shy of the two hour time window. That's how serious they take it. Weird part is the symptoms had abated. When they came to see me I could tie a bow on my "Jammies". :icon_scratch:??? Nothing was evident in any tests at the ER.

Later after conferring with my primary care doc and more tests we decided it was probably dehydration since the symptoms can be similar and I had neglected my fluid intake that day. Pretty scary stuff and sure to grab your attention.

Definitely follow up with a checkup and let us know how it goes. :headbang:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
first off they're not sparkles. they're stars. it sounds to me like you experienced a change in blood pressure. i.e getting up to fast will cause this. so this is a learning experience. remember it. so as to not experience this again capeesh ? i recommend u go to a local Walmart or Walgreens and check ur blood pressure. watch ur salt intake. better yet avoid adding salt all together. drink enuf fluids. always a must. quit drinking and quit smoking its a terrible nasty habit. no charge for the house call. u can buy me breakfast sometime. until then good luck treasure hunting. keep us posted K

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Please see the doctor. Hope you get to feeling better.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
well Kray did u ever make it to check ur blood pressure at either place i suggested ? or u just ignore me ? i guess u never got my bill either cuz i hav'nt received payment either ?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
No worms. It is perfectly fine to fire your doctor and get a new one if they go nutso.

nutso ? thats a medical term u know. they dont have to disclose that too ya ? or me ? thats why i'm a zombie. NO-BODY CARES. just keep pushin the pills in what ever way shape or form. DOH !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread