Herbal cure for kidney and gall stones and other stuff.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
The title says Health Watch, but that does not seem to accurately describe most of the postings.

I live in a Third World mountain village in Mexico. My wife's cousin is a herb doctor. His daughter in her 20's, a year or two ago got gall stones, and the doctors wanted of course to cut her up.

He told her to come live with him for a month. He gave her juice from a certain maguey plant and in three weeks her stones were gone. He says there are 19 types of maguey and only one of them will do this.

A friend who lives an hour away said she was suffering from kidney stones. He made the juice and I drive it for her. She says the pain is gone.

She also said her knee pains were gone. He said, yep, the medicine will help that, too. I told him my wife has major hip bone pains, and he said he will fix her up as soon as she asks.

I have asked him to transplant the plants on my property so he won't have to drive so far for the juice.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill take some seeds lol

OP
OP
P

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I am not sure if it reproduces by seeds, or cuttings from the leaves. I keep forgetting to ask. But, in any case, it is illegal to bring in plant substances without special approval. And, I have no resources to do that.

Let me tell you something even more weird. Where I live there is a fruit which kills rabies in dogs, but kills humans and goats with rabies.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plants all have qualities both good and bad. I am fascinated by what things can be done with them and I am sure more has been forgotten then what is currently known.

OP
OP
P

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
It is by seeds. Not sure if they can be brought into the USA, based on past information I think not.

fevercyrus

Mar 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The title says Health Watch, but that does not seem to accurately describe most of the postings.

I live in a Third World mountain village in Mexico. My wife's cousin is a herb doctor. His daughter in her 20's, a year or two ago got gall stones, and the doctors wanted of course to cut her up.

He told her to come live with him for a month. He gave her juice from a certain maguey plant and in three weeks her stones were gone. He says there are 19 types of maguey and only one of them will do this.

A friend who lives an hour away said she was suffering from kidney stones. He made the juice and I drive it for her. She says the pain is gone.

She also said her knee pains were gone. He said, yep, the medicine will help that, too. I told him my wife has major hip bone pains, and he said he will fix her up as soon as she asks.

I have asked him to transplant the plants on my property so he won't have to drive so far for the juice.

I would recommend Celery juice and Pomegranate juice.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a cyctic growth on my left kidney, full of stones, have dealt this most of my life. I burned out on antibiotics and found no relief. The doctors were leaning towards surgery. Finally at a Chinese herbal shop in Michigan, the managers couldn't understand what I was telling them, and went to their grandmother for help. She asked me "What wrong you?" and I told her. She said "You come me, I fix you".....

She gave me a Chinese herbal medicine named "Kai Kit Wan".

Two weeks and I felt one heck of a lot better, didn't have to pee every 10 minutes..

At a month it has been gone now over 30 years. Where our medical community could not help me.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Apple cider vinegar with apple juice. Do some yoga too!

Of course I did that, but didn't do the yoga. In my case the infection was so entrenched, even the medical community couldn't deal with it. My doctors played the merry-go-round, kept sending me to one doctor after another.

I've been clear and cured over 30 years now, thanks to that old Chinese lady.

The lesson is = look beyond for other sources.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread