OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
I don't come here to talk about dentistry, please change the subject , your giving me a toothache....:laughing7:

well this is the health forum ? isnt it ? maybe ud like to discuss ur ingrown toenail ? or ur hemorrhiods ? oh thats one of those subjects u wouldnt want to talk about in public ? forgive me i'm a zombie. its not all my fault.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. You are being tracked. I would grab some pliers and rip them all out. Of course that won't stop the tracking as long as you have a computer and smartphone...

I agree we are ' In to deep ' all ready concerning being "Tracked".

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recall playing with "quicksilver" in my classroom in grade school. Pushing the little puddles around on a table top, with the teacher supervising the toxic science project. Such fun. Ill effects? I I I ddddon't ttthink ssso.

I also recall taking thermometers apart (smashing them) and playing with the Mercury.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well this is the health forum ? isnt it ? maybe ud like to discuss ur ingrown toenail ? or ur hemorrhiods ? oh thats one of those subjects u wouldnt want to talk about in public ? forgive me i'm a zombie. its not all my fault.

Heck I just remembered there was a "Health" Forum , I should have posted there about my health issues .

I solved my tooth / teeth problem some 8 years ago & had them all pulled .

Funny thing is , I still have no teeth , I just miss eating Nuts ....Tree Nuts & peanuts for those with dirty minds .

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Is The Silver Bullet...Really Good To Fend Off...Werewolves?

Silver Fillings.jpg

1. Dental Amalgam Fillings

Dental amalgam fillings are sometimes called "silver" fillings. They are the most common type of filling used in Canada today. Because these fillings are silver in colour, they are used to fill back teeth. They are a mix of metals such as mercury, silver, copper and tin.
- Advantages

• These fillings are the least expensive type of filling.
  • They last a long time.
  • They are easy to put in place; because they are a direct filling, one visit to your dentist will do the job, in most cases.
- Disadvantages

• The silver colour may not appeal to people who want a "natural" look.
  • Tiny amounts of mercury are released from the filling when you chew. For most people, this bit of mercury is nothing to worry about. Studies have shown that amalgam fillings do not cause illness. They have been used on people for more than 150 years.
  • Health Canada advises pregnant women in need of a filling to wait until the baby is born before they go ahead with the procedure. Your dentist can suggest other kinds of fillings, if the work is urgent.

I am of the opinion that the Government is Not involved with the implanting of a tracking devise within each Filling.
It would be almost impossible to coordinate all Dentists to participate and to have made any tracking device that small back then.

A new Theory started by me on this line is the Positive Effect of having Silver in the Body!
It was a theory originated back in the olden days that the rich people who used Silverware were less acceptable to decease and illnesses.

Today, I use daily a product called Silver Sol...internally and externally (cuts, burns colds, sore throats) ...what I am "So Sold On" is my gums were being subject to sensitivity and Gingivitis.
Having taken a small gulp nightly of this product, within a week no more problem...it has also prevented tooth decay and promoted tooth whitening!

Silver Sol.jpg
I may be considering having the Dentist put those old Silver Fillings back in!

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there was a person who was getting radio signals through the estration tube. apparently, the metalurgy, body resistance/capacitance and spit in their mouth created a 'receiver'

I had a cracked filling in one of my teeth, that until I had it fixed, would sometimes pick up radio stations. Not exactly Hi Fi, but recognizable music, and chatter. Very weird. Plastic fillers now, no more tunes.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
why ? damage is done. they made song after that. now i'm gonna go listen to it. and feel a little better anyway. now u go listen to it too.

its "the damage is done" by Foreigner. one great tune if i might say so.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
View attachment 1794535

1. Dental Amalgam Fillings

Dental amalgam fillings are sometimes called "silver" fillings. They are the most common type of filling used in Canada today. Because these fillings are silver in colour, they are used to fill back teeth. They are a mix of metals such as mercury, silver, copper and tin.
- Advantages

• These fillings are the least expensive type of filling.
  • They last a long time.
  • They are easy to put in place; because they are a direct filling, one visit to your dentist will do the job, in most cases.
- Disadvantages

• The silver colour may not appeal to people who want a "natural" look.
  • Tiny amounts of mercury are released from the filling when you chew. For most people, this bit of mercury is nothing to worry about. Studies have shown that amalgam fillings do not cause illness. They have been used on people for more than 150 years.
  • Health Canada advises pregnant women in need of a filling to wait until the baby is born before they go ahead with the procedure. Your dentist can suggest other kinds of fillings, if the work is urgent.

I am of the opinion that the Government is Not involved with the implanting of a tracking devise within each Filling.
It would be almost impossible to coordinate all Dentists to participate and to have made any tracking device that small back then.

A new Theory started by me on this line is the Positive Effect of having Silver in the Body!
It was a theory originated back in the olden days that the rich people who used Silverware were less acceptable to decease and illnesses.

Today, I use daily a product called Silver Sol...internally and externally (cuts, burns colds, sore throats) ...what I am "So Sold On" is my gums were being subject to sensitivity and Gingivitis.
Having taken a small gulp nightly of this product, within a week no more problem...it has also prevented tooth decay and promoted tooth whitening!

View attachment 1794543
I may be considering having the Dentist put those old Silver Fillings back in!

lets reiterate here. my problem is not having silver in my body ? K. i dont think so anyway ? i'm not a biochemist. again its the mercury. when ur 8 or10 years old do you even know mercury is toxic ? and the dentist is thinking ? oh i aint even gonna bother shplainin it ? mo money ! mo money ! mo money ! nice pictures. those are some dandy fillings.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Hmmm I never thought about this till now...

I wonder if a metal detector will hit on mercury.

*** ARC starts pin pointing Nomads cheeks ***

well how u gonna separate the mercury from my fillings ? keep us updated on that will ya ? i'll take an educated guess ? will a metal detector hit on mercury ? DOH !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread