I'M TAKING A POLL

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
or a survey of sorts ? was anybody informed by their dentist they would be putting mercury in their mouth to fix that gaping hole in their tooth ? ok i have a mouth full of fillings. hence a mouth full of mercury. a known toxin. was the government aware of this ? now i have to wonder ? is there a tracking device hidden in there ? maybe ? possibly ? any thoughts ?

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your fine. Studies show that the amount of mercury vapor release is negligible and that even less is actually absorbed into the body. most of the very few cases with patients that attempting to relate mercury fillings to problems, usually ends up being anxiety Induced problems from worries about the mercury.
Mercury needs a direct path into the blood stream so physically the mercury is fine in the teeth(especially because in this case its bonded with silver and/or other metals), which leaves the only problem to arise being the vapors. Which is why I mentioned most studies I've found state it as the vapor being not a problem.

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. You are being tracked. I would grab some pliers and rip them all out. Of course that won't stop the tracking as long as you have a computer and smartphone...

habanavee

Jan 20, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was listening to an episode from "the truth about cancer" and one of the doctors stated that 95% of females with breast cancer have a dental involvement (either root canal or mercury fillings) If you have a good dentist, he would remove all Mercury fillings for you. As to if it causes cancer, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a factor involved.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of my old fillings are now white plastic ones!

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recall playing with "quicksilver" in my classroom in grade school. Pushing the little puddles around on a table top, with the teacher supervising the toxic science project. Such fun. Ill effects? I I I ddddon't ttthink ssso.

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The only "Mercury" I've ever been in contact with was riding in my father's 1956 Mercury......

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Your fine. Studies show that the amount of mercury vapor release is negligible and that even less is actually absorbed into the body. most of the very few cases with patients that attempting to relate mercury fillings to problems, usually ends up being anxiety Induced problems from worries about the mercury.
Mercury needs a direct path into the blood stream so physically the mercury is fine in the teeth(especially because in this case its bonded with silver and/or other metals), which leaves the only problem to arise being the vapors. Which is why I mentioned most studies I've found state it as the vapor being not a problem.

i dont believe any of it. you should have been a doctor ? pedaling the shibersham

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few jars of mercury if your interested but I cannot ship them. You are welcome to them though

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
i'm fine ? DOH ! what another load of crap. i am not fine. update ! i'm a zombie ! was it all the anti- depressants ? anti- psychotics ? or the mercury vapor as you call it ? i.e contributing factors ? oh i forgot ? what about all the x-rays ? mri's and radio isotopes they injected in me ? holy craaapp ! sure what else can i volunteer for ? guinea pigs anonymous ? for sure just call me up ?

Last edited:

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there was a person who was getting radio signals through the estration tube. apparently, the metalurgy, body resistance/capacitance and spit in their mouth created a 'receiver'

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
I was listening to an episode from "the truth about cancer" and one of the doctors stated that 95% of females with breast cancer have a dental involvement (either root canal or mercury fillings) If you have a good dentist, he would remove all Mercury fillings for you. As to if it causes cancer, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a factor involved.
oh great ? the only thing in my favor is i dont have the x chromosome or the y chromosome or whatever it is ? good ? good is a matter of perception ? where i stand anyway ? the doctors were good at taking my money. i'm a zombie. what does that tell ya ? let me ask u a question ? if i go to the doctors and tell them i'm a zombie ? what do ya think thet're gonna say ?

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm fine ? DOH ! what another load of crap. i am not fine. update ! i'm a zombie ! was it all the anti- depressants ? anti- psychotics ? or the mercury vapor as you call it ? i.e contributing factors ? oh i forgot ? what about all the x-rays ? mri's and radio isotopes they injected in me ? holy craaapp ! sure what else can i volunteer for ? guinea pigs anonymous ? for sure just call me up ?

Fine in terms of the mercury... all the heavy amounts of medicine, especially stuff like anti depressants and anti psychotics, yeah thats way more likely what messed you up.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't come here to talk about dentistry, please change the subject , your giving me a toothache....:laughing7:

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
I don't come here to talk about dentistry, please change the subject , your giving me a toothache....:laughing7:

well the topic does involve silver oooooooooooooh. so how much silver or gold do you have in ur toofies ? ok what ails ya ?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm I never thought about this till now...

I wonder if a metal detector will hit on mercury.

*** ARC starts pin pointing Nomads cheeks ***

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had mercury fillings since the early 70s and am still alive and well. My family all passed away before the age of 62. I'm still kicking at 69

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread