OK SO THE BIG G IS LEGALIZING MEDICAL MARYJANE ?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not cocaine and heroin we cant discriminate people who like those

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd wager it has more to do with tourists / people not used to winter road conditions.

Whadayamean? It's the CARS that kill people... Cars should be outlawed. Lets all vote for Car Control!!!!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Why not cocaine and heroin we cant discriminate people who like those

Marijauna is not in the same league as heroine and cocaine. Its more of a relaxant. But one should not drive under the influence of anything, whether medicinal or otherwise.

Guardrailnickel

Jan 11, 2020
Pa. 19512
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alot of who-ha its ether they bash guns or they bash pot never bashing alcohol

The key to all of this is: Don’t drive while intoxicated, especially alcohol where you are numb to the world around you.
I’m going to add “Texting” to the above.
Smoke or vape your weed in a comfortably safe environment and stay off the roads.

An extremely drunk (dare I say woman) ended my career of 19 years, at 46 years old. Common sense isn't so common.

How can legalizing drugs be a good thing

Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Whadayamean? It's the CARS that kill people... Cars should be outlawed. Lets all vote for Car Control!!!!

The only way we can save sober people from drunks, is to ban sober people from driving. Isn't that how gun control works?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Where is the Big G?
not where ? well i suppose it is everywhere. but i was referring to the subject we're not suppose to discuss here ? but it does effect everything even here. i'll give u a hint. it starts with g and ends with a t. its not like its a big secret ? you got it ? if not i'll have to give another hint. K

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Beenfolks on the road using it for many decades prior to laws allowing it.
Though I know of no law legally allowing driving under the influence.
While...manyfolks are driving under the influence of a host of other drugs.
Percription drugs in particular that they might not really should be driving while under the influence of.

I don't chew my fingernails about it.
Heck , dodging idiots on cell phones keeps my reactions sharp enough to not rear end a stoner putting along in the wino lane on the expressway....:laughing7:
i was rear ended by a guy 4 years ago. his car got the worst of it in one sense. but my nech hurts some days more than others. some days i can hardly move my neck. and it helps but its always there. what he was doing i can only guess ? talking ? texting ? looking for his cigarette lighter ? who should i be cussing out ? looking for the bottle of booze he stuffed under the seat. he hit me. so who got the worst of it ? who cares ? me. thats all. i need a good luck charm. like thats any news.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
i was rear ended by a guy 4 years ago. his car got the worst of it in one sense. but my nech hurts some days more than others. some days i can hardly move my neck. and it helps but its always there. what he was doing i can only guess ? talking ? texting ? looking for his cigarette lighter ? who should i be cussing out ? looking for the bottle of booze he stuffed under the seat. he hit me. so who got the worst of it ? who cares ? me. thats all. i need a good luck charm. like thats any news.

The guy that put me into the hospital and quick amputation and surgeries to follow was stone cold sober.
We weren't on the road as in your case , but should I live my life worried about someone who smoked a joint and later drives against the law? Not in my opinion.
I've seen the results of drunk driving ,distracted driving, phone use while driving ,and poor driving skills. Add prescription drugs , being tired and other risk enhancing criteria and few people should be driving. (What's on your prescriptions label about driving or machinery ect.?)
Pot is way low on the list of people messing up behind the wheel. At least from what I've found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread