worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
no ! i wont. blame deserves to be placed. do you think the psychiatric field is with out blame ? whats you stand on this ? have you been harmed ? have you been betrayed or neglected ? i bet not. its always so easy to assume about others unless you've walked in their moccasins. i'm not ashamed anymore. the health system should be ashamed. i took the drug Seroquel for about 7 years. google it and see how amny class action lawsuits you can find attributed to it ? people died from this drug along with plenty of other ailments. was i informed of any of this at any point while taking it ? NO did it hurt you in any way ? NO am i right ? and nobody cares about me either. i have to live with the internal damage. not you. not the doctors. not the pharmaceutical company that produced this crap. they pedal this s_ _t drug against unsuspecting stupid people like me. so they make billions. and i'm not supposed to be pissed off ? the system is wacked in plain words. i guess you just dont grasp that

Betrayal..there is not ONE human being that has not been betrayed.There is no way the resentment you have for others does it do anything to them,it will only destroy you.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Drop the resentment and stop blaming others for the situation you are in,it only HURTS YOU..

and do ya know what voices you're creating in my head ? did you get your wisdom from taking antidepressants ? how about any anti psychotics ? let me know ? at least tell me how bad my feet hurt ? at least try to take a guess how jacked up my head feels ?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do know you can research any drugs, uses and side affects by it using google. I research ever drug prescribed to me beore I take it.

Please end the confrontational replies.

Last edited:

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Have you had the opportunity to try alternatives? I hate pills. I have friends that have been put on pills and it screwed them up bad. Then, they go back to the doc and guess what...the doc gives them another pill to take. Once my buddy quit ALL the pills, bam, he feels better.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and do ya know what voices you're creating in my head ? did you get your wisdom from taking antidepressants ? how about any anti psychotics ? let me know ? at least tell me how bad my feet hurt ? at least try to take a guess how jacked up my head feels ?

Bats are cute.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

I survived a brain aneurysm in 1980,i should have died,it has left me with a "jacked up"head feeling.I can not walk a straight line as it affected my balance..40 years and I am STILL here,it has surely slowed me down and I THANK GOD I am alive.It was NOT my time to go,by the way..My guardian ANGELS have intervened many times over 69 years to avert my death...I give GOD the GLORY..THANK YOU FATHER.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Bats are cute.

cute ? then might I suggest you get one as a pet and you get a wagon or one of those kid buggys and wheel it around your neighborhood for all friends and neighbors to see ? bats are a freakish creature. let us know what kind of complements you get ? dont forget to get your shots. thanks for comin out to play. you been layin kinda low huh ?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
hmmmmm ! yes ! yes ! if you consider swearing and cussing the doctors and their pills every waking moment of the day. why did you ask that ? do you have a diagnosis ?

sure ? dont tell me. it must be a big government secret ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread