Tom Hanks tests positive.....
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree23Likes
  • 4 Post By DeepseekerADS
  • 4 Post By SeabeeRon
  • 4 Post By pat-tekker-cat
  • 3 Post By DeepseekerADS
  • 2 Post By Ol' Kentuck
  • 2 Post By pat-tekker-cat
  • 1 Post By Ol' Kentuck
  • 2 Post By smokeythecat
  • 1 Post By ArfieBoy

Thread: Tom Hanks tests positive.....

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    13,677
    18956 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!

    Tom Hanks tests positive.....

    https://deadline.com/2020/03/tom-han...ie-1202880431/

    EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have tested positive for the coronavirus. Both have been down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. The two-time Oscar winner Hanks is set to play Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker in the project.

    Warner Bros. was notified that someone in the production had been diagnosed with coronavirus, the studio said in a statement to Deadline, adding that the person is receiving treatment and that “we are working closely with the appropriate Australian health agencies to identify and contact anyone who may have come in direct contact with the individual.”

    Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

    “Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

    Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

    We’ll keep the world posted and updated.

    Take care of yourselves!”

    – Tom Hanks

    Coronavirus: List Of Canceled Or Postponed Hollywood & Media Events

    Warner Bros.’ untitled Elvis Presley movie is scheduled to open on Oct. 1, 2021. That date is a long way off, however, Hanks has a film that’s opening much sooner on the schedule: Sony’s Greyhound which just got moved to Father’s Day weekend, June 12 from its May 8 release last week. Hanks also has two more movies scheduled for 2020: Amblin/Universal’s sci-fi movie BIOS and Uni’s News of the World on Dec. 25, both shot in New Mexico.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

    "'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

    The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

    The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

    The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

  2. #2
    us
    We Build, We Fight!

    Aug 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA.
    ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
    1,534
    1088 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepseekerADS View Post
    https://deadline.com/2020/03/tom-han...ie-1202880431/

    EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have tested positive for the coronavirus. Both have been down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. The two-time Oscar winner Hanks is set to play Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker in the project.

    Warner Bros. was notified that someone in the production had been diagnosed with coronavirus, the studio said in a statement to Deadline, adding that the person is receiving treatment and that “we are working closely with the appropriate Australian health agencies to identify and contact anyone who may have come in direct contact with the individual.”

    Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

    “Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

    Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

    We’ll keep the world posted and updated.

    Take care of yourselves!”

    – Tom Hanks

    Coronavirus: List Of Canceled Or Postponed Hollywood & Media Events

    Warner Bros.’ untitled Elvis Presley movie is scheduled to open on Oct. 1, 2021. That date is a long way off, however, Hanks has a film that’s opening much sooner on the schedule: Sony’s Greyhound which just got moved to Father’s Day weekend, June 12 from its May 8 release last week. Hanks also has two more movies scheduled for 2020: Amblin/Universal’s sci-fi movie BIOS and Uni’s News of the World on Dec. 25, both shot in New Mexico.
    I "Liked" your post not because Hanks has tested positive, but for you sharing the info.
    SeabeeRon Santa Cruz,CA.

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

    Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6,062
    7952 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    One of the Utah Jazz basketball players tested positive, too.
    One reason, they shutting basketball down.
    Doesn't take a brainiac to figure out the other reasons...

    eta: Now, Nat'l Hockey League shutting it down, too.
    Last edited by pat-tekker-cat; Mar 12, 2020 at 12:53 PM.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

    Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    13,677
    18956 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    UPS driver just dropped off a package of coffee for Mom.....

    Hope he didn't expose us to the virus! Otherwise, I haven't been outside my holler for over a week. I'm not so possessed to relish human company anyway. I did have a VA appointment scheduled for this week, but I called and postponed that yesterday citing my good physical health and the desire to NOT be exposed in the "hospital" environment at the VA. I'm certain they have it there.....

    I don't want or need it in my life Stay safe all my friends out there!
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

    "'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

    The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

    The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

    The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

  5. #5
    us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    2,868
    1149 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I read that within one year 70% of the world will have contracted this virus. Not much sense in worrying about it, you are probably going to get it. Hopefully it will be a weak case. Only one in six will need any medical help. Some won't even know they had it. So far no young people have got this. Here in Montana we had 13,576 reported flu cases (2018-2019 season) and 38 deaths. So far 0 cases of this virus. Everybody running around like they are going to die tomorrow. Compare that to 185 highway deaths, and over 1000 deaths due to heart attacks and strokes.
    Last edited by signal_line; Mar 12, 2020 at 06:05 PM.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

    Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

    L-rods are obsolete.

    May you never take one single breath for granted.

  6. #6
    us
    Jun 2018
    543
    947 times
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    I read that within one year 70% of the world will have contracted this virus. Not much sense in worrying about it, you are probably going to get it. Hopefully it will be a weak case. Only one in six will need any medical help. Some won't even know they had it. So far no young people have got this. Here in Montana we had 13,576 reported flu cases (2018-2019 season) and 38 deaths. So far 0 cases of this virus. Everybody running around like they are going to die tomorrow. Compare that to 185 highway deaths, and over 1000 deaths due to heart attacks and strokes.


    Projections and probabilities only mean something till you get sick, then they don't mean jack. Do you think the 1 out of 4 people you know who contracts Cancer think the statistics mean anything? Don't be comforted by invisible numbers. Be Smart, Take Precautions, Stay Safe.

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

    Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6,062
    7952 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I found an excellent article, for the indestructible young folks, who think this isn't anything to be concerned about.
    Even young ppl, can have underlying health issues, that they may not be aware of, until too late.

    Ol Kentucky, I used to have a friend would say all the time:
    "It don't matter what the odds are, when you're that one".

    Title of the article:
    Young and unafraid of the pandemic? Good for you.
    Now stop killing people!


    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/voi...cid=spartanntp

    The fact that ppl can carry this virus and be extremely infectious, 2 weeks
    before they show any symptoms or become sick, and could easily infect
    their loved ones, should give folks something to think about, imho.
    Simon1 and Ol' Kentuck like this.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

    Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

  8. #8
    us
    Jun 2018
    543
    947 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-tekker-cat View Post
    I found an excellent article, for the indestructible young folks, who think this isn't anything to be concerned about.
    Even young ppl, can have underlying health issues, that they may not be aware of, until too late.

    Ol Kentucky, I used to have a friend would say all the time:
    "It don't matter what the odds are, when you're that one".

    Title of the article:
    Young and unafraid of the pandemic? Good for you.
    Now stop killing people!


    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/voi...cid=spartanntp

    The fact that ppl can carry this virus and be extremely infectious, 2 weeks
    before they show any symptoms or become sick, and could easily infect
    their loved ones, should give folks something to think about, imho.



    I was Indestructible once. Keyword 'Once'.

    Great article.

  9. #9
    us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    2,868
    1149 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well sure, take precautions but worrying will not help. If you are old and have lung/health issues better write your will because chances are you will get it and some will not survive. But be more careful when walking across the street or driving a vehicle.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

    Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

    L-rods are obsolete.

    May you never take one single breath for granted.

  10. #10
    us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    2,868
    1149 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    World Health Organization says 80% of cases will only experience mild symptoms.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

    Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

    L-rods are obsolete.

    May you never take one single breath for granted.

  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel and a backhoe
    15,940
    29058 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    It's going to tire us all out long before we get sick from it or anything else.

  12. #12

    Mar 2016
    2,617
    4199 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I’ve been watching closely at what is happening in Europe. We are 3-6 weeks behind if things stay on trajectory.

    Tom Hanks and his Wife having it...probably due to jet setting around the world and socializing with people that do the same. Pretty high risk compared to the rest of us that live our boring lives.

    In my opinion, the real risk is dealing with the likely effects...shortages...increased prices....restricted travel in areas with little supply chain....political impacts...social impacts...mental impacts...short term impacts to investments.
    Last edited by IMAUDIGGER; Mar 12, 2020 at 10:15 PM.
    This Communication HEREBY Serves as OFFICIAL NOTICE That All Messages in This Thread Have Been REVIEWED. FURTHERMORE, All Messages of Positive Nature SHALL IRREVOCABLY Be Considered "LIKED" INSOFAR as Applicable to This Forum. FINALLY, All Discrimination is Strictly PROHIBITED.

  13. #13
    Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

    Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6,062
    7952 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    It's going to tire us all out long before we get sick from it or anything else.
    RIGHT!!!!!
    Me & the neighbor were just commenting over the fence,
    "I'm so tired of shopping, I been to the store every day this week"!

    If we hadn't have started planning/stocking up for this, 2 weeks ago,
    we'd be standing in lines at the store, hours long!
    It's a MAD HOUSE in S. Fl., for those that weren't ahead of this mess!
    Past hurricane preparedness, has taught some of us, well.

    Deep, looks like that info I sent you,
    may come down sooner, than expected!
    Be ready folks, get your house in order. js
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

    Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

  14. #14
    us
    "Call me ArfieBoy"

    Aug 2011
    N.E. Oregon
    Compass X-70, II, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass X-100
    300
    357 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    It's going to tire us all out long before we get sick from it or anything else.
    I am already sick OF it on the news and everywhere.
    FloridaSon likes this.

  15. #15
    Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

    Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    29,667
    38112 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    I think the reaction is worse than the virus

    Approved TreasureNet Stickers

    .:: $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 185 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

    (Free Shipping)


    SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. I did some air tests...
    By IowaRelic in forum Tesoro
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Dec 02, 2018, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2013, 12:06 PM
  3. Tests positive for silver any idea what it is?
    By spentcattle in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 31, 2013, 05:56 PM
  4. Tests positive for silver content any ideas on what it is?
    By spentcattle in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 30, 2013, 07:40 PM
  5. Detector Air Tests and Paper Tests
    By mts in forum Metal Detecting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 27, 2009, 04:35 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0