COVID-19 info

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19)? ? Coronavirus

Apparently in the State of Virginia, the closest case is in Radford - 90 miles from me.

So.... I went out today for supplies - plenty empty shelves, but got beer & munchies....

As for North Carolina, since I'm about 45 minutes drive from the border, I've just read of a case near Charlotte, but here's a map showing cases, but not showing that case:

https://www.newsobserver.com/customer-service/investigative-tips/article240855401.html

All my friends here, stay safe - apparently this is destined to only get worse.

I think it's pretty funny - lot's of empty shelves in the local Lowes Foods, but they'd stocked plenty beer :)

Isn't beer one of the cures?

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kray,

I'm not gonna argue with you but I would believe the BBC about as far as I can throw my Powerstroke.

After some pretty damn thorough research, I can say I have found only one thing wrong with this.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TAKE IBUPROFEN IF YOU HAVE THIS. Emerging research from both France and Italy suggests that Ibuprofen sends this virus into overdrive. It has to do with Ibuprofen creating something in the lungs that this virus needs to replicate. I don't fully understand it yet sonic have to read some more as I have time.

Chloroquine amd arithromyacin treatments are supposed to start here soon some will see. They have proven very effective in France often killing the virus off in 6 days.

That's fine. I wasn't arguing with you either. Just thought I'd mention it's a viral, incorrect piece. Not important.

OP
OP
Mad Machinist

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's fine. I wasn't arguing with you either. Just thought I'd mention it's a viral, incorrect piece. Not important.
I will always welcome input. I apologize if I came across as a little cross. People have got me so irritated right now it isn't funny.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups of people.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 C degrees. It hates the sun.

Curious that if 27 Celsius or 86 Fahrenheit will kill the virus, then how does it survive in a human with a normal temp of 37 Celsius or 98.6 Fahrenheit :icon_scratch:
I may have to call shenanigans on that one :tongue3:

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johns Hopkins University reportedly has sent this detailed note on avoiding the contagion:

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and converts them into aggressor and multiplier cells.

* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.

* The virus itself is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.

* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.

* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.

* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.

* NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything said.

* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all the moisture and does not let it peel off and disintegrates). ), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (steel) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.

* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.

* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.

* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.

* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.

* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.

* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.

* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.

* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.

I received this from a friend of a friend that knows someone who they think knows where this supposedly originated.
:tongue3:

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering Fructose corn syrup (fauci) has been in the epidemiology business
for 40 years(-/+), and is as flim flamsy or conflicted in his info, as he is...
who in their right mind would even listen to his doublespeak!
(did he or did he not KNOW of remdisiver or hydrocloriguine...?)
He's either a liar, quack, or looking to profit... possibly all three!

I have a distinct distrust for ppl touting eugenics, vaccines, and population control, js.... >:(

For prophylaxis purposes, I've been drinking lemon pepper syrup tea everyday,
doing my deep breathing exercises, take a multivitamin,
drink a little quinine tonic water followed by a zycam zinc tab,
especially if I am going shopping or out in the (unprotected) world.
I keep the zycam zinc around, as it's a known virus replicator inhibitor
(for the common cold or flu).
Along with upping the fruit/veggie game and just basically, staying healthy!

I'm pretty sure, coronaviruses have been around, as long as, well...
bats have been around...
Pretty sure too, about 98% of the population has been exposed,
at some time in their life, with a coronavirus strain.
I would think, MOST, have developed some immune response to it,
or, at least our immune system "recognize" this type virus...
(reason so many antibody test come back positive. I question is that
specifically for cv19, or just any ole cv...) :dontknow:

And, no worries MM, most ppl are getting on my last nerve, too!
My new slogan: "Only YOU, can stop the stupid!" :laughing7:
Take care of yourself everyone, be healthy, and stay strong!

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other

Curious that if 27 Celsius or 86 Fahrenheit will kill the virus, then how does it survive in a human with a normal temp of 37 Celsius or 98.6 Fahrenheit :icon_scratch:
I may have to call shenanigans on that one :tongue3:

If we ever get the real story on things like this, will we be glad or furious ? :dontknow:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Dunno, what ya think...? TOO many ppl have gotten sick/died...
I agree, but the shameful misinformation and withheld information, by the ones we are supposed to be able to trust, is absolutely unbelievable. Big time accountability needs to happen.
I’m pretty sure it’s going to take more than a smack on the back of the hand with a yard stick though. It might take a gallows.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I agree, but the shameful misinformation and withheld information, by the ones we are supposed to be able to trust, is absolutely unbelievable. Big time accountability needs to happen.
I’m pretty sure it’s going to take more than a smack on the back of the hand with a yard stick though. It might take a gallows.
MAYBE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread