SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

If you want to wear a mask everywhere, go right ahead and do it. Don't infringe on my "rights" to make me do the same for no reason at all.

By not wearing a mask you are infringing on mine and others rights to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" unless you are able to get tested regularly and obtain a rapid test result.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
By not wearing a mask you are infringing on mine and others rights to "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" unless you are able to get tested regularly and obtain a rapid test result.

I would say if all of American population were tested probably 85%+ would show positive.Now what??

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other

SeabeeRon,
I’m almost at a loss of words that you would make me responsible for your life, Liberty, and happiness.

You would do good to remember I have the same right. If you feel you are in danger then by all means take precautions.
I’ll do the same.

Save your fight for the bad guys 😀
I’ll do the same.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
If I thought I could be sure that I wasn’t going to get a tainted test kit that would actually give me the virus (it’s already happened) I would get tested, but I have the right to take precautionary Measures, like not taking a chance on a tainted test kit.

Others that don’t feel endangered by getting tested, then by all means, go get tested.
If a mask actually stopped transmission of the virus, I would use it where social distancing was not going to be happening.
But alas, the mask is just hype to promote fear. You see everybody in masks, it usually causes concern for ones own safety.
Then when it is proven that the virus can still be transmitted through a mask, why doesn’t the hype stop?
Because it is hype, not fact based. It’s like the desire is for us little peons to just shut up and do what we are told.
So yeah, people That are still spouting masks masks, Should maybe sue the main stream media for causing them so much distress over their lies.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
If I thought I could be sure that I wasn’t going to get a tainted test kit that would actually give me the virus (it’s already happened) I would get tested, but I have the right to take precautionary Measures, like not taking a chance on a tainted test kit.

Others that don’t feel endangered by getting tested, then by all means, go get tested.
If a mask actually stopped transmission of the virus, I would use it where social distancing was not going to be happening.
But alas, the mask is just hype to promote fear. You see everybody in masks, it usually causes concern for ones own safety.
Then when it is proven that the virus can still be transmitted through a mask, why doesn’t the hype stop?
Because it is hype, not fact based. It’s like the desire is for us little peons to just shut up and do what we are told.
So yeah, people That are still spouting masks masks, Should maybe sue the main stream media for causing them so much distress over their lies.

2020 like slaves and mad dogs.jpg

F6908A72-FD9C-4095-94CC-2B2C1135C54B.jpeg

face-mask-intelligence.jpg

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We should all just stick to treasure hunting :)

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I do get some BIG ones now and again,since I started fishing for carp I don't want anything else,man what FIGHTERS!!!

Lol,
I do remember my first carp. I thought there was something wrong with it. :)

Last edited:

Steve1236

Sep 14, 2017
Az
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After smiling, laughing, frowning and moments of shaking my head reading all these post I hope in the end we can all agree on one thing whether you are left, right, or independent like myself...."Bleep China"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread