Are You Wearing A Mask Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not Ol'Kentuck, but I for one DO NOT BELIVE cv-19 was in any way a PLANNED event!

Thank you, SeabeeRon, I am in complete agreement.

A side note regarding the creation of the "Pandemic Preparedness Office in the National Security Council in 2016 - The White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense" and its planned Pandemic response....

Its creation was Bipartisan, largely due to the fact that it addressed and resolved accusations made by the other Party insinuating the Previous Administration had fumbled the handling of the Ebola Virus.

So any Illusions that there was a so-called "planned Pandemic", in effect, are accusatory of the entire Bi-Partisan National Government at the time the Office was created.

IMO...Complete and utter nonsense.

Which begs the question. Baseless illusions aside, since we seem to be in agreement that there IS indeed a Pandemic occurring in this country - why would anyone choose not to protect themselves and those around them, slowing the spread...by wearing a mask, along with social distancing and increased hand washing?

It boggles the mind. :BangHead:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you, SeabeeRon, I am in complete agreement.

A side note regarding the creation of the "Pandemic Preparedness Office in the National Security Council in 2016 - The White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense" and its planned Pandemic response....

Its creation was Bipartisan, largely due to the fact that it addressed and resolved accusations made by the other Party insinuating the Previous Administration had fumbled the handling of the Ebola Virus.

So any Illusions that there was a so-called "planned Pandemic", in effect, are accusatory of the entire Bi-Partisan National Government at the time the Office was created.

IMO...Complete and utter nonsense.

Which begs the question. Baseless illusions aside, since we seem to be in agreement that there IS indeed a Pandemic occurring in this country - why would anyone choose not to protect themselves and those around them, slowing the spread...by wearing a mask, along with social distancing and increased hand washing?

It boggles the mind. :BangHead:

Ol’Kentuck,
Thanks for answering the question. I will say that just because you believe a certain way about something, and another person sees things that lead them to believe differently, you say they are having illusions. Perhaps time will tell.
You also state what that would mean, as if what it means to you is the only explanation of things.

I think that there is evidence that this pandemic was the result of what was to be an exercise, that for whatever reason went live. I think originally it was presented as a future exercise and countries signed on.

As far as masks. Reasons for or not wearing masks are not what I question because it is unconstitutional to force the wearing of them in the first place.
Simple as that. I am not for chipping away at the constitution. I am saddened that some seem so willing to start making exceptions.
If I wore a mask all this time for nothing, I would be upset also.
Idahodutch

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, starting today in my province it's now mandatory to wear a mask in all public places as we go into "code orange."
So, we'll be wearing masks forever. :BangHead:

Good thing we got the Reuters Fact check out! Can you fact check this? Event 201......

About 14 minutes in is when they start the coronavirus "simulation." This meeting really happened two months before the "outbreak."
That is why some of us call it the "plandemic." It aired on television and is not some conspiracy theory!

Had to type the whole thing out as youtube doesn't want you to find this. Only a million views? :icon_scratch:
You'd think that the whole world would be interested to see this "simulation."

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ol’Kentuck,
I feel like I should ask, are you under the impression that the cv-19 pandemic was NOT a planned event ahead of time?
I’m not trying to pick a fight, just asking the question.
Idahodutch

Impression? So it was planned? According to you? Who planned it? Names, Dude.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Impression? So it was planned? According to you? Who planned it? Names, Dude.

It was the sneaky bad guys, the ones that the world could do without.
You now who they are.......dude. :hello:
We all do. Their name is Legion, for they are many.

Thankfully, this is NOT the new normal.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Many of you deniers will get infected in the next year or so, along with those who were blessed with your sharing before you found out. I hope you get a mild case, like most people. I hope those you give it to, through your intransigence, are as fortunate. Wearing a mask will help, overall. Whether I wear a mask or not, if one of you freedom lovers sneezes on the back of my head, in a checkout line, and you've got it, now I do too. If you had a mask on, maybe not. Can you understand that?

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Many of you deniers will get infected in the next year or so, along with those who were blessed with your sharing before you found out. I hope you get a mild case, like most people. I hope those you give it to, through your intransigence, are as fortunate. Wearing a mask will help, overall. Whether I wear a mask or not, if one of you freedom lovers sneezes on the back of my head, in a checkout line, and you've got it, now I do too. If you had a mask on, maybe not. Can you understand that?

Social Distance.
And quit drinking kool aid.
We’re up against corruption that so far, has kept the masses from revolting and stringing them up.
Thankfully that time is nearing an end.

But you believe what you want.
Doesn’t mean I have to. :coffee2:
Idahodutch

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Social Distance.
We’re up against corruption that so far, has kept the masses from revolting and stringing them up.

Idahodutch

It is pathetic to see the level of brainwashed drones out there! God help this great Country!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

FEAR has a remarkable influence on humanity.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
PepperJ,
The posting of the May document, was showing that Covid 19 test kits were acquired by many countries back in 2018.

It shows evidence of PLANNED pandemic for COVID.
No big deal ?

Social Distance.

Idahodutch

You insist this is a "Planned Pandemic", yet you still refuse to wear a mask?

Oh yeah, that'll teach those "bad guys".

RLLxFdsm.jpg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. Do whatever you want. There are plenty of people who have drank deeply of the misinformation kool aid. Y'all keep posting and quoting fiction, and showing incomplete information to support your position. If one needs to refer to lies, to justify one's conviction, then who is lying to who? Good luck to you all. As a country, and a planet, this latest disease will fade into the background, like ones before, but it's going to take a couple of years, probably. The fake death count, when it's all over, will be double, triple, or more, but being fake, it's just numbers on paper. If you're not around then, you'll be just a fake statistic.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Not the answer I was looking for. Names, organizations, corporations. I have seen the usual accusations, all debunked. Give me the bad guy's ID.

I will agree that we don't have the real story, about it's source, but that would get political.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Not the answer I was looking for. Names, organizations, corporations. I have seen the usual accusations, all debunked. Give me the bad guy's ID.

I will agree that we don't have the real story, about it's source, but that would get political.
Would you care to hear what has been recorded in scripture?

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't deny it exists. I'm not worried about it. Funny thing is I actually know a doctor who personally handles testing and know the numbers. They are lying about the numbers, at least here in the central valley in California. If they are doing it here they are doing it elsewhere. The cases here aren't even close to what is real. I've not cared for the mask stuff since day one or hiding don't do it and still haven't guess what I'm perfectly fine. I know many people whom had the virus most it did to them was make them tired and most said it was rather mild. No one had to be hospitalized no one died and no lingering issues. I get the virus spreads easier then most and can have complications. However most viruses have the chance to cause complications too just they don't spread as easy is the only difference. I can agree places with people are risk should be protected like hospitals and elderly homes but anything else should be left up to the individual to protect themselves. Again we are all aware of what the virus can do and risks so an individual can take incentive to protect themselves pretty simple concept. Again I get how a number of things need to have masks mandatory I'll add things where people handle food. But like being outside I'd say no that so up to the individual to know to protect themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread