Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My state has a population of about 5,800,000 people in 2010 census. The news on the telly is reporting about 115,000 recorded cases and about 95,000 recovered. That leaves about 20,000 active cases out of 5.8 million people. If my math is correct the active infection rate is about 0.35%.

The odds of getting into a traffic accident while driving to work in the U.S.A. are greater than the odds of coming into contact with an actively infected person by chance. I'm still not afraid to drive to work.

Panic? Nah, not yet anyways.

windycity

Tenderfoot
May 22, 2006
Been wearing one for a long time now, in Chicago, not that hard to do to protect people round me, why take the chance.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
OK, let's take "Scholar" out of it, just any person of Faith.

Hold up an apple in a class of 12 students and ask..what is this,you will get..apple with a bruise,apple with a worm hole.apple with a stem,and so on down the line.An apple is an apple,simple to me.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
And a Pandemic is a Pandemic.

Pastor Who Defied Social Distancing Dies After Contracting Covid-19, Church Says

"A Virginia pastor who defied warnings about the danger of religious gatherings during the pandemic and vowed to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital” died over the weekend after contracting Covid-19, his church said."

4 family members of pastor who died of COVID-19 after holding services, now have virus

"At least four family members of a Virginia pastor who died of COVID-19, now have the virus themselves.

Virginia pastor Gerald O. Glenn had vowed to hold in-person church services, in defiance of a state public health order, and did so until he contracted the coronavirus in late March."

The complicated tale of a preacher who died after dismissing COVID-19, and a lesson for all

"Spradlin, an itinerant preacher and Christian blues guitarist, became infamous for having posted a meme on his Facebook page saying the coronavirus wasn’t serious and that the media were hyping it to create hysteria."

Apparently, interpretations of Scripture have little affect on a Pandemic.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
And a Pandemic is a Pandemic.

Pastor Who Defied Social Distancing Dies After Contracting Covid-19, Church Says

"A Virginia pastor who defied warnings about the danger of religious gatherings during the pandemic and vowed to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital” died over the weekend after contracting Covid-19, his church said."

4 family members of pastor who died of COVID-19 after holding services, now have virus

"At least four family members of a Virginia pastor who died of COVID-19, now have the virus themselves.

Virginia pastor Gerald O. Glenn had vowed to hold in-person church services, in defiance of a state public health order, and did so until he contracted the coronavirus in late March."

The complicated tale of a preacher who died after dismissing COVID-19, and a lesson for all

"Spradlin, an itinerant preacher and Christian blues guitarist, became infamous for having posted a meme on his Facebook page saying the coronavirus wasn’t serious and that the media were hyping it to create hysteria."

Apparently, interpretations of Scripture have little affect on a Pandemic.

They along with other "people of the cloth" have found out what they push is easier than selling used cars.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, let's take "Scholar" out of it, just any person of Faith.

Ha,ha, which faith? Mohamedean? Lucierian Satanism? How about Christian?

Yes Christian. Evangelical, Roman Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, or perhaps Lutheran?

How about another religion, the religion and faith called Secular Humanism. The Humanists don't even have scripture, just faith in sketchy predictions based on loosely defined "science" and the erroneous belief that man determines what is morally correct and what is immoral.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing is I actually know a doctor who personally handles testing and know the numbers. They are lying about the numbers, at least here in the central valley in California.

I've been reading a lot of anonymous posters on the internet with claims of "knowing a doctor who claims...", so it's actually refreshing to see a post from a long standing Tnet member who isn't some anonymous poster. What is the doctors name and at what hospital do they practice?

Last edited:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading a lot of anonymous posters on the internet with claims of "knowing a doctor who claims...", so it's actually refreshing to see a post from a long standing Tnet member who isn't some anonymous poster. What is the doctors name and at what hospital do they practice?
Not sure if it is okay with me to put his name out there he works in Atwater California out of Castle Medical Center. It tends to not be welcomed to go against the narrative of cases so him coming forward may affect his job. He is thinking of doing it and giving the info he has to the media. I feel though it isn't my right to give his name without his permission. No I'm not making it up believe me or not I do understand how easy it is for people to lie for political gains. So I do understand distrust in just what someone says.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if it is okay with me to put his name out there he works in Atwater California out of Castle Medical Center. It tends to not be welcomed to go against the narrative of cases so him coming forward may affect his job. He is thinking of doing it and giving the info he has to the media. I feel though it isn't my right to give his name without his permission. No I'm not making it up believe me or not I do understand how easy it is for people to lie for political gains. So I do understand distrust in just what someone says.

Fair enough. When you say, that he said, "They are lying about the numbers" Who is "they?" and what numbers are "they" lying about?

I actually know a doctor...who personally handles testing and know the numbers.

Is he or Castle Medical Clinic lying about their numbers? I'm assuming since he personally handles it at his clinic, it isn't his clinic that is lying?

Last edited:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fair enough. When you say, that he said, "They are lying about the numbers" Who is "they?" and what numbers are "they" lying about?

Is he or Castle Medical Clinic lying about their numbers? I'm assuming since he personally handles it at his clinic, it isn't his clinic that is lying?
As far as I know he is keeping track of the numbers and what they are putting out do not match. That particular clinic as far as I know has been lying. I haven't asked deeper into it and know it goes further then that. I have to talk to him again as I know there was more to it. Once I know and am sure of what's going on I will further update on that. (Not going to put things here that I'm not fully sure of) I'm not out to make stuff up or spew propaganda because I don't like it from either sides of politics.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I know he is keeping track of the numbers and what they are putting out do not match. That particular clinic as far as I know has been lying.

He's Keeping "track" of numbers of what exactly? I looked up the clinic, they are an outpatient family health clinic, so they aren't a hospital housing and intreating covid patients, just presumable testing and then referring. So Castle medical clinic is reporting what falsely or incorrectly?

I see you are 29 and in the catering business, why do you think an MD at the clinic is confiding in you about potential reporting fraud at his clinic? Did you get him drunk at a party you helped cater and he spilled his guts to you? (just a bit of levity to lighten the mood) Especially egregious though for him to confide in you since you are now talking about it on the internet?

Last edited:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's Keeping "track" of numbers of what exactly? I looked up the clinic, they are an outpatient family health clinic, so they aren't a hospital housing and intreating covid patients, just presumable testing and then referring. So Castle medical clinic is reporting what falsely or incorrectly?

I see you are 29 and in the catering business, why do you think an MD at the clinic is confiding in you about potential reporting fraud at his clinic? Did you get him drunk at a party you helped cater and he spilled his guts to you? (just a bit of levity to lighten the mood) Especially egregious though for him to confide in you since you are now talking about it on the internet?
He's my step fathers long time friend. The numbers of infected in this particular one are not correct. I also know the doctor well and he doesn't play politics and takes his job serious. By what I know he is actually upset at how it is being reported. I have blanks in the information so I'll fill that in I may also be mixing up where he works. I will refine this and fix anything incorrect if so.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's my step fathers long time friend. The numbers of infected in this particular one are not correct. I also know the doctor well and he doesn't play politics and takes his job serious. By what I know he is actually upset at how it is being reported. I have blanks in the information so I'll fill that in I may also be mixing up where he works. I will refine this and fix anything incorrect if so.

To clarify, you are saying this MD told you that they are falsely reporting the number of positive tests vs negative tests at the clinic he works for? Is that correct?

Why do you think an MD is confiding in the step son of his friends wife about false reporting to the CDC the number of positive cases at the clinic where he is directly involved in the Covid testing at said clinic?

You say you know him well, but now you aren't sure he works at Castle Medical Clinic, so presumably not too well then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions