Status
Not open for further replies.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ya here the one about the Army Vet in Ohio?
Refused to wear a mask, got the Corona, realized he should have worn one... then died.

Never should have happened.... but hey, it was his choice.

Good luck with your choices Tnet members....

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I realize I made a mistake. Obviously Mrs. Howell should have been my choice....

Danged it is hot up here, the heat is affecting my sanity...... I've got a window air conditioner that doesn't blow cold air, or really even cool air, and it hit at one point 96 degrees out there. And I've got a tin roof..... Strong & stable, and likely forever - but it sure holds the heat.

I pray it cools down so I can sleep tonight! We each and all get by someway or the other :)

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya here the one about the Army Vet in Ohio?
Refused to wear a mask, got the Corona, realized he should have worn one... then died.

Never should have happened.... but hey, it was his choice.

Good luck with your choices Tnet members....

I read about him before you posted. I think it's great his family posted his story for everyone to see.

Big 37yr old Tough Guy, NO Underlying Conditions, Surviving Two Tours in Afghanistan I think it was...said he wasn't gonna wear an F'n Mask and didn't believe in the Hype. His Choice Not To He Said...Tested on the 1st, Dead on the 4th. HE Said it was Horrible Before Dying.

His Family is worried how many others he infected because of HIS CHOICE Not To Wear A Mask.

My Sincere Sympathy to His Family and Appreciation For Sharing His Story For Others To See It Isn't 'HYPE'.

Kace

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Current death rate 0.03942857142857%.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank God, Who woulda thought Montana would be that infected??

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Current death rate 0.03942857142857%.

So....0.03942857142857%....Equals 139,413 THOUSAND Actual People Who Have DIED and Seperately...3.54 MILLION Known Number Of People Who Are INFECTED In The USofA. Correct?

Not Good At All. Not Good At All.

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I realize I made a mistake. Obviously Mrs. Howell should have been my choice....

Danged it is hot up here, the heat is affecting my sanity...... I've got a window air conditioner that doesn't blow cold air, or really even cool air, and it hit at one point 96 degrees out there. And I've got a tin roof..... Strong & stable, and likely forever - but it sure holds the heat.

I pray it cools down so I can sleep tonight! We each and all get by someway or the other :)

I'm So Sorry You Don't Have A/C that works properly. I have a metal roof on the cabin, love it when it rains, but I don't think I'd like it too much without air.

Are you near a bigger city? They are giving away free window a/c units in KC due to Covid and the heat.

Good Luck Deep and Stay Safe!

Kace

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you near a bigger city? They are giving away free window a/c units in KC due to Covid and the heat.
Good Luck Deep and Stay Safe!
Kace

Nah, I'm in Podunk Virginia, population well under 10k for the entire county, and it seems only about 50% ever finished high school = but that's my disgusting evaluation of this county. I should apologize to the natives. I was born here with married parents..... Hmmm.... How about "them".....

Okay, humor complete! These really are good people here, and me I retired home from all my Yankee years. Had to leave outta here early on in order to make some much better wages through my future. Did that, came home debt free. That's what all those young pups out there should aim for.

Retire debt free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So....0.03942857142857%....Equals 139,413 THOUSAND Actual People Who Have DIED and Seperately...3.54 MILLION Known Number Of People Who Are INFECTED In The USofA. Correct?

Not Good At All. Not Good At All.

Kace

1% of US population has been infected with less than 4% death rate,you have a far better chance of dying in a car accident. (1:103)

Survival rate is 96%+

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nah, I'm in Podunk Virginia, population well under 10k for the entire county, and it seems only about 50% ever finished high school = but that's my disgusting evaluation of this county. I should apologize to the natives. I was born here with married parents..... Hmmm.... How about "them".....

Okay, humor complete! These really are good people here, and me I retired home from all my Yankee years. Had to leave outta here early on in order to make some much better wages through my future. Did that, came home debt free. That's what all those young pups out there should aim for.

Retire debt free.

I Agree 100% about retiring debt free if possible. With this Covid-19 though, I fear that there's going to be a Whole Lot of folks who are going to lose everything they've saved, Built and planned for. Even now I know many people who have taken HUGE HITS in their businesses and investments. These are not people who live beyond their means. I pray this turns around soon.

Virginia is a Gorgeous State. Where my farm is also is Gorgeous and I don't have hardly Anyone around. It's peaceful and the wildlife, ponds, timber and hills are where I'd love to be full time. My hills are Much Smaller than yours. lol! I can only hope I can reach that goal, I've wanted it for a long time, but due to my family responsibilities it will be awhile. Not because of finances, but location. Both can put a stop to wants when you put others wants and needs before your own like you have done and I am doing.

We Are Blessed!

Kace

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I just seen a few hours after telling Montana has to wear masks, news had police can issue tickets for not wearing one.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems that the nay Sayers are pouting that the percentage of protection is about 40%. That seems to be that a person wearing and exhausting breath is protecting the folks around them by that percentage. Then take a person wearing a mask that is in the presents of that mask wearing person that is exhausting breath is then again being protected that same 40% by inhaling through their own mask. Seems that the percentage has now gone up to 80%, Ill take that percentage over not wearing a mask any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread