Not open for further replies.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fear; thinking something dangerous or unwelcome will happen.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the Council of Nicaea, there over 100 books of the Bible not entered. S O, WHAT did the Council NOT want the PEOPLE to know? Why should the Council have the power to decide what the people should know???
I'm NOT Jewish, so the Old Testament does not apply to me or the "Mystery Race, Gentiles".
As Chief Tecumseh said, "I have read your Book, and I do not know why so many MEN have to DIE." He was holding up the Bible to General Henry Harrison, before Harrison became President of the USA.
Before quoting or preaching ,know what ye should know, and know it well. my Quote. "If I'd known you yesterday, soon enough, tomorrow would have been
too late", Mine ALSO.
As the beggar told the preacher, "This is my side of the street, you work the other side."

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the counter culture post, thank you for sharing.

We are bombarded by the mainstream media’s narrative 24/7 - it’s time to consider alternatives to this Orwellian future.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No, did you even read it? Do you see any verifiable study quoted to support her claim? No. Off course not. She states an obvious, true premise: oxygen deprivation causes brain damage which is the hook. It does, but at what reduction, 10 percent, 20 percent. 50 percent reduction? and for how long, 2 hours, 20 hours? etc. She then ties the premise to a claim that masks cause brain damage without any supporting study and it's underlying facts.

Cmon' man, we are smarter then this!

Here, read through this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8513191/Will-Covid-mask-starve-brain-oxygen.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ask-not-cause-hypoxia-hypercapnia/5260106002/

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
No, did you even read it? Do you see any verifiable study quoted to support her claim? No. Off course not. She states an obvious, true premise: oxygen deprivation causes brain damage which is the hook. It does, but at what reduction, 10 percent, 20 percent. 50 percent reduction? and for how long, 2 hours, 20 hours? etc. She then ties the premise to a claim that masks cause brain damage without any supporting study and it's underlying facts.

Cmon' man, did you skip science class?

Think what you want.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what ALL internet users need to truly watch. It explains how we are all being manipulated and pitted against each other online by google, facebook, email, twitter etc and how conspiracy theories so easily propagate online and how easily one can become radicalized on any topic in short order:

https://www.thesocialdilemma.com/

Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what ALL internet users need to truly watch. It explains how we are all being manipulated and pitted against each other online by google, facebook, email, twitter etc and how conspiracy theories so easily propagate online and how easily one can become radicalized on any topic in short order:

https://www.thesocialdilemma.com/

Please, just get on the bus for the FEMA camp. No need to take clothes or towels...showers will be provided.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all are plain exasperating! I have COPD and lung damage from the covid I contracted in April. I do not suffer from oxygen deprivation when I wear a mask, nor does it impede my breathing. I use the blue three layer surgical masks. I am now in MA and masks where I am are REQUIRED in public inside or out in all towns PERIOD. Like somebody said on another thread, most stores have signs stating "no shirt, no shoes, no service" so now a mask is added big deal, quit whining. Sheesh!!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are going to whine, and you better be thankful that SOME people are standing up for your rights.

In a private business, they can ask me to do anything if any if I want their goods or services.

In a public setting, like a park, or any public indoor setting, you better believe that freedom loving hero’s like myself will NOT BE MUZZLED. People are who scared and in A public place can wear two masks, because I won’t have one on.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are going to whine, and you better be thankful that SOME people are standing up for your rights.

In a private business, they can ask me to do anything if any if I want their goods or services.

In a public setting, like a park, or any public indoor setting, you better believe that freedom loving hero’s like myself will NOT BE MUZZLED. People are who scared and in A public place can wear two masks, because I won’t have one on.

This thread is about the unsubstantiated claim that masks cause permanent brain damage, not about choices to wear or not wear, we hashed that out in that other multi page thread earlier, try to keep up!

Fyi, i don't wear one either when out with a close friend or family or out doing my own things alone and i'm one of those "...SOME people standing up for your rights". I served six years, US Army, 389th Eng Bt during the first gulf war and 11 years in LE following that. But remember, "freedom" isn't just your right, it's others rights too.

Last edited:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow!! I didn't realize we had a real hero here!! Here in America we are supposed to have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Those who refuse to help contain the pandemic are not heroes, they are impinging on the very right to life of others. So many pseudo heroes and patriots who don't understand the meaning of the words helping the country go to hell in a handbasket.

I suppose you also don't need to enter a post office, motor vehicle registry, town or village hall, all public places where masks are required. You are left coast but you don't say where. Last spring hundreds and hundreds of veterans died of the covid in veteran's homes in WA and OR as well as in NY and NJ, some of those guys were true combat veteran American heroes who needlessly lost their lives through the carelessness of others.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all are plain exasperating! I have COPD and lung damage from the covid I contracted in April. I do not suffer from oxygen deprivation when I wear a mask, nor does it impede my breathing. I use the blue three layer surgical masks. I am now in MA and masks where I am are REQUIRED in public inside or out in all towns PERIOD. Like somebody said on another thread, most stores have signs stating "no shirt, no shoes, no service" so now a mask is added big deal, quit whining. Sheesh!!
Go buy a pulse oximiter. Walgrens & Walmart sell them. Forget what the media & so-called experts that flip flop every day say, do your own test. Without a mask for at least 30 minutes. Do three tests 5 or 10 minutes apart and write down your oxygen levels. Put your favorite mask on for 30 minutes. Do three tests as before. Draw your own conclusion from your own tests which are probably more accurate than the so-called experts.

This test shouldn't cause any ill effects unless you have only two or three brain cells to rub together. :tongue3::tongue3:

Cracks me up! A treasure hunting site with people that'll spend years researching a lead, checking facts, etc. But won't spend maybe an hour doing a simple test to prove / disprove the so-called experts.:dontknow:???:BangHead:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go buy a pulse oximiter. Walgrens & Walmart sell them. Forget what the media & so-called experts that flip flop every day say, do your own test. Without a mask for at least 30 minutes. Do three tests 5 or 10 minutes apart and write down your oxygen levels. Put your favorite mask on for 30 minutes. Do three tests as before. Draw your own conclusion from your own tests which are probably more accurate than the so-called experts.

This test shouldn't cause any ill effects unless you have only two or three brain cells to rub together. :tongue3::tongue3:

Cracks me up! A treasure hunting site with people that'll spend years researching a lead, checking facts, etc. But won't spend maybe an hour doing a simple test to prove / disprove the so-called experts.:dontknow:???:BangHead:

No need to test it again, it's already been proven that masks do indeed impede the flow of oxygen a small percentage, that isn't in dispute. What's in dispute is making the leap in logic , absent any facts or studies to substantiate it, that masks cause irreversible brain damage.

Everyone keeps throwing these "captain obvious" deflections. Yes, oxygen deprivation causes brain damage, duh. If i hold your head under water for 3 minutes, you may die or suffer permanent brain damage. The question is, does the small restriction of a mask cause permanent irreversible brain damage? If anyone has any studies to back this claim up, i'd be most interested in reading them.

Last edited:

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The same people calling for masks now said in the beginning they are useless against the virus, so what changed?

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more thing to add here I've seen many infectious disease doctors for histoplasmosis, it only took 7yrs for me to find out what the problem was and almost had to die first but you could ask ten of them the same question and they wouldn't be the same answer. I know more about histoplasmosis than any of them I've seen, I got very tired of not being believed and hearing my eight different symptoms that came on at the same time were eight different causes. HH

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...but you could ask ten of them (doctors) the same question and they wouldn't be the same answer.

Thank the good lord above, someone who gets it. You've single handedly made the most valid argument why the OP's sharing of a doctors opinion is worthless without actual testing and it's supporting data and facts. You can literally find a doctor to claim most anything about most everything.

The same people calling for masks now said in the beginning they are useless against the virus, so what changed?

Who's they? Do you have some notable names? For the sake of argument though, i'll play: What "changed" is that the Virus when it first started propagating was new and unknown, scientists weren't sure of how infectious it was. They weren't sure of the efficacy of it's transmission. They weren't sure if it was primarily air borne, transmitted through direct contact or bloodborne. As time has passed, they have learned more and more about the virus. They've taken what they learned and have updated their treatments and safety recommendations.

Thank goodness they were willing to learn and evolve and not too ego centric to admit they didn't and still don't know it all!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread