OP
OP
C

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not much of a vaccine fan.

My question is, they claim covid is mutating, so will the vaccine protect against the mutated strains?

I wonder if something like this virus killed off the Mayans, and other cultures that seemed to just disappear.

I am not a vaccine fan too. Here in our country, our government is now preparing funds to purchase vaccines. Hopefully, this will not be a force vaccination. Anyway, do you know guys that vaccines have inserts?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go metal detecting and beach combing by my self its very satisfying and relaxing takes the mind to a good place

I do the same thing......and every now and then I go with my pal mark !! Lol !!

fevercyrus

Mar 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the people nowadays are suffering due to the Covid-19 Outbreak. From your experience, How do you deal with the CoViD-19 Pandemic?

No lockdown here but I still follow the safety rules, the mask is always and I keep my distance from others.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are people getting it twice already if they should have a 60 week memory responce?
DNA based vaccine INO 4800 They have worked with Sars and Mers with a 98 percent memory response after 60 weeks. Mers and Sars are a type of Corona virus actually so is the Flu. I got a ton of stock in INO pharma.After Election you will hear all about it.........Stay safe

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still in ph 2/3 trials but they work and are funded by DOD. This will be given to the Military Im also making a killing on LI, NIO and xpev stocks NIO i got in at 13 average 3000 shares expev at 20 and li at 16 look at the 1 year chart growth

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
INO will be the best vaccine you will see soon.........no cold storage they and DOD have worked with Corana viruses for 10 plus years Mers and Sars flu shot can be administered with the vaccine as well..only side effects redness at injection site

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at the advances in cancer treatments by Inovio posted this week

blackchipjim

Dec 25, 2016
ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all, I"m quarintined right now and it is not pretty. My wife and grandson are isolated too with me and it's no walk in the park. My wife is a step away from the
ER right now so i don't know what to tell you. I tried to protect myself but i got it a week ago and my wife is a few days behine me. The grandson had it and a fever one day and poof all better. Take hoped now here gets it bad.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are people getting it twice already if they should have a 60 week memory responce?
This vaccine or any other is even out but the ino 4800 is the only one with long term memory response and deals with all mutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread