Covid-19 2020 Pandemic
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Covid-19 2020 Pandemic

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2014
    136 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Covid-19 2020 Pandemic

Most of the people nowadays are suffering due to the Covid-19 Outbreak. From your experience, How do you deal with the CoViD-19 Pandemic?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15946 times
    I moved ya from WEBSITE NEWS over to HEALTH WATCH for more exposure.

Rebel - KGC likes this.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.
    "...not my circus, not my monkeys..."

Jun 2007
    15546 times
    Will THEY get infected...?
    SeabeeRon likes this.

Aug 2016
    2015 times
    I go metal detecting and beach combing by my self its very satisfying and relaxing takes the mind to a good place
    SeabeeRon, AARC, Blak bart and 1 others like this.

Nov 2012
    1670 times
    Chasing wild women works for me. Maybe one of these days I will be able to catch one, boy are they fast. Detecting and cleaning all that gold and silver takes up the rest of my time.

Charter Member
    us
    papa

Feb 2017
    Georgetown, SC
    Fisher F75
    10586 times
    Metal Detecting
    Staying clear of other people as much as possible. Unfortunately no one knows when or where they will get a face full of expelled virus. Good luck to you.
    AARC, SeabeeRon, pepperj and 2 others like this.

"And so the population was gradually led into the demoralising temptations of arcades, baths, and sumptuous banquets. The unsuspecting Britons spoke of such novelties as 'civilisation', when in fact they were only a feature of their enslavement." Tacitus, Roman Senator and Historian, written AD 98.

The Bald Eagle photo...he/she posed for me, gave me it's best American look. I felt privileged to get the shot.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    915 times
    Well if their right about being able to get infected twice with covid then it tells me any vaccine will be useless, I mean how will a dead virus or virus RNA protect you if having the virus already does nothing? I'll tell you it won't and couldn't if it's true you can get it twice, of course it won't stop the drug companies from trying to make a buck though. I won't be taking it though as they already shot that in the foot by telling me everything I need to know.
    AARC and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel and a backhoe
    33390 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I try to respect others, and pray.
    U.B. likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35630 times
    Just like influenza, vaccination works about 50% of the time. I havent had flu for 15 years, been getting flu shot for 15 years too with no adverse effects.
    SeabeeRon, T.C. and Rebel - KGC like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    33390 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Treasure_Hunter, I got my FIRST one this century a month ago. And since I'm an old toad I got the super duper shot for old toads. One of my managers back in 2009 or so when that last horrid flu happened, anyway, he was trying to help me, he had it and was hovering over my shoulder for probably 5 minutes, sweating, sneezing, etc. and I didn't get it!

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    915 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Just like influenza, vaccination works about 50% of the time. I havent had flu for 15 years, been getting flu shot for 15 years too with no adverse effects.
    I believe it's only 50% effective because their guessing what strains will be active, if you come into contact with a strain that wasn't in the shot then you are at risk of getting it.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    25340 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Like any other day.

GOD Bless

Chris
    T.C. and Rebel - KGC like this.

There is no such thing as a human being in the fallen state who can make a right decision. If you are in your center, it is given to you what to do in every situation and circumstance. This is the key that eliminates all decision-making on your part.

Your attraction to external things (people, places, and objects) is the result of having lost your proper relationship with your center. By these attractions you are trying to make up for what you lost. You are really seeking peace, but you will never find it apart from God.
    The Key
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Jul 2012
    Holmes County Ohio
    Tesoro Lobo
    1787 times
    I'm not much of a vaccine fan.

My question is, they claim covid is mutating, so will the vaccine protect against the mutated strains?

I wonder if something like this virus killed off the Mayans, and other cultures that seemed to just disappear.
    pepperj and Rebel - KGC like this.
    Two rules in life: Don't sweat the small stuff.

It's all small stuff.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    33390 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Gold Maven, that is the question for sure.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    35630 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wingmaster View Post
    I believe it's only 50% effective because their guessing what strains will be active, if you come into contact with a strain that wasn't in the shot then you are at risk of getting it.
    Different parts of the world get different influenza shots for the most common influenza strains for that part of the world. A doctor explained it to me once when I had a terrible case of the flu, I had had a shot already.

When I went to see doctor he did a blood test and asked me where I had travel to out of county, I told I hadn't left the country, he explained the strain of virus I had was not part of the flu shot I had received. In our discussion I remembered a week earlier I had met a friend I hadn't seen in 5 years at a airport, he was returning from working in Brazil, I remembered he had told me he felt like he was coming down with something, but at the time he was not showing visible signs of flu yet. Doctor explained each year the vaccine is made up with the most common influenza virus strains expected to be in this part of the world.
    wingmaster and Rebel - KGC like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links