CoViD-19 Thread Chat - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: CoViD-19 Thread Chat

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2012
    Kalamity Falls, Orygun
    Whites M6
    2237 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    Denial is strong in this one. Seriously, ignorance and denial is no excuse, educate yourself before making yourself look uninformed.

And to your questions, i don't know, why don't you use your god given talents to research the answers? Throwing them out there without seeking your own answers is only a distraction to fit your narrative.

And as it being no worse then the flu, my god, you didn't even research the numbers did you?. We are again approaching 2000 deaths PER DAY and climbing in the USA alone. For the record, there was 34,000 flu deaths in 2019 in the US. It's not even in the same BallPark as Covid, not to mention, for many who survive covid, it has lasting health effects, unlike the Flu! https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...cid=uxbndlbing

Many hospital ER's and ICU's are overflowing here in Minnesota and Wisconsin: https://volumeone.org/articles/2020/...id-19-patients

At just one hospital in El Paso, they have 218 BODIES in cold storage trailers as their morgue is full. But yeah, just keep telling yourself it's just like the flu.

BTW, who exactly is the "deep state"? Is this a unicorn? If you see one, capture it so we can study it! Rhetorical question, the "deep state" is an all encompassing, shadow group, and the default go to for the advancement of any narrative that doesn't fit the facts...

Maybe go volunteer at your local hospital, you'll quickly see it isn't some deep state conspiracy. Let me know when you have and report back after a few shifts....

Attachment 1880398
    Fear monger. Do you think your statistics are truthful? Enough of the name calling as well.
    Blak bart and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel and a backhoe
    32329 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Perfect love drives out all fear. Here is today's statistic from the official covid Maryland website. It doesn't add up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2380.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	1880415 NOBODY recovered? I had it and I ain't not nohow dead or daid, depending on which cat is typing for me at the moment.

AND my county has a population of about 256,000. And 4,959 cases. Most in nursing homes. AND 84 DEATHS! Almost all in nursing homes.

So...the math is...0.019 percent of the county population has had covid up to yesterday. Deaths? .000328125 percent of the population. I have a higher chance of getting hit by a meteor TODAY than dying of covid here!

Covid is real, it sucks, it will go away, probably by mid 2021 and no one wants it!
    Check out your own counties to see what the stats are there. The screen shot is from the website within the last hour.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Nov 18, 2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Idahodutch and Blak bart like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33817 times
    Please keep politics out of threads not in Politics forum. Godeep, do not insult members, this is NOT the politics forum.
    pepperj, T.C., Rebel - KGC and 1 others like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

us
    Sep 2019
    Idaho
    Whites MXT
    3114 times
    Cache Hunting
    Here is my beef.
    We have this cv thing and people have gotten sick and a small percentage of those affected died.
    The tests are inconclusive.
    Best case scenario, diagnosis is based on symptoms, believed associated with cv.

Here is something that may be directly related to the issue, and the atmosphere Of the media is to sweep it ..... just away.
    Really checking it out, kind of makes sense in my book. I think some folks may have done just that, and now CNN and Facebook is after them?

They wouldn’t waste their time , unless this 5G thing is hitting a nerve.
    Last edited by Idahodutch; Nov 19, 2020 at 07:53 AM.
    T.C. and Rebel - KGC like this.

ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    33018 times
    Relic Hunting
    "If it was easy-It would have already been done-Life 101."

us
    Jul 2020
    Vermont
    An old radio shack, simplex
    255 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    Link does not work.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1529 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
    Fear monger. Do you think your statistics are truthful? Enough of the name calling as well.
    Can you point out where i name called? I re-read it and didn't see one name call. I made some calls to action (to research and educate ones self), thats far different then name calling. If i say something ignorant (which i've done on here before and been called out in the past), i research it and correct it.

Fear monger? Huh? Educating one self and taking precautions is the anti-thesis of "fear mongering".

Historically, deniers are usually the group in fear. The denial of it, stems from fear of it.

Do you have a better alternative to statistics (and the underlying facts and science that produces them)? Though they can be wrong at time and misleading, they are based in fact finding. What do you use to ascertain the truth? Spine Tingle? Hair on the back of your neck rising? A "gut" feeling?
    Last edited by GoDeep; Nov 18, 2020 at 09:03 PM.
    SeabeeRon likes this.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    7024 times
    Prospecting
    No offense to anyone here, BUT, 5G and the Covid virus have -0-,
    nada, nothing.. to do with each other.

That would be like saying that there is a relationship between
    the Washington Monument and some rare fish that lives 30,000 ft.
    deep in the ocean.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1529 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post

AND my county has a population of about 256,000. And 4,959 cases. Most in nursing homes. AND 84 DEATHS! Almost all in nursing homes.

So...the math is...0.019 percent of the county population has had covid up to yesterday. Deaths? .000328125 percent of the population. I have a higher chance of getting hit by a meteor TODAY than dying of covid here!
    Actually the Case Fatality Rate rate is 1.7 percent in your county and 2.5 percent state wide. It's misleading to calculate the death rate as a total mortality rate of a particular population, as to die from it, you have to contract it. Using uninfected population is not a gauge of the actual lethality of virus.

It'd be akin to taking the fatality rate of 12 gauge shotgun blast to the left temporal lobe (99.9745 % fatal), but then mixing it in with the population who didn't receive any shotgun blasts to their temporal lobe and saying, "see, it only has a .00000001 percent mortality rate, so don't fear a 12 gauge blast to the head!!". It's how statistics can be manipulated to fit a narrative.
    Last edited by GoDeep; Nov 18, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
    SeabeeRon and Rebel - KGC like this.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    32329 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    That was for my county only as of today, not yours, but its interesting zero recoveries nationwide per the Maryland State database. That is at best, a misdirection on their part. It leaves out the equation of hope. GoDeep, have you looked at the stats for your county?

Here's the date for NY state. Population is 19.45 million
    Infections are 574,072 or a .0295 infection rate
    Deaths are 26,225 which leaves a death rate of .001348 percent.
    This is from the NY Health Dept. for today.

Now looking back at the past the population of the US in 1918 was about 103,200,000.
    Deaths from Spanish flu were 675,000. Death rate was .00654 percent - Hugely higher per capita than this current Chinese mess.

Its not like it was back in April and May.
    Last edited by smokeythecat; Nov 18, 2020 at 09:29 PM.
    T.C. likes this.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1529 times
    That was for my county only as of today, not yours, but its interesting zero recoveries nationwide per the Maryland State database. That is at best, a misdirection on their part. It leaves out the equation of hope. GoDeep, have you looked at the stats for your county?

Now looking back at the past the population of the US in 1918 was about 103,200,000.
    Deaths from Spanish flu were 675,000. Death rate was .00654 percent - Hugely higher per capita than this current Chinese mess.

New York given it's population, really got it under control. It is starting to rise again. Other states though, are completely overwhelming their health care facilities.

Most of this will be mute in short order. Once the emergency use authorization goes through with the FDA, vaccines will be rolling out by years end to the most vulnerable and to the general population by spring. Assuming most actually get the vaccine. I'm a bit leery of how fast they've created it.
    SeabeeRon and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    32329 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'll get the shot. I'll probably be in the 2nd or 3rd group as I'm an old toad. 2020 - the year from hell.
    DizzyDigger and SeabeeRon like this.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1529 times

For the sake of argument though, the Spanish flu took place when medical care was non existent to most, and archaic for those who could get it. Taking into account modern medicines capabilities, the corona virus is way more deadly then the Spanish Flu. Had the Corona Virus come about a 100 years ago, death rates would have been astronomically higher then the spanish flu.
    pepperj, SeabeeRon and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33817 times
    Can you point out where i name called? I re-read it and didn't see one name call. I made some calls to action (to research and educate ones self), thats far different then name calling. If i say something ignorant (which i've done on here before and been called out in the past), i research it and correct it.

Fear monger? Huh? Educating one self and taking precautions is the anti-thesis of "fear mongering".

Historically, deniers are usually the group in fear. The denial of it, stems from fear of it.

Do you have a better alternative to statistics (and the underlying facts and science that produces them)? Though they can be wrong at time and misleading, they are based in fact finding. What do you use to ascertain the truth? Spine Tingle? Hair on the back of your neck rising? A "gut" feeling?

This is an insult directed towards Smokeythecat. This is NOT the politics forum.

Denial is strong in this one. Seriously, ignorance and denial is no excuse, educate yourself before making yourself look uninformed.
    DizzyDigger, T.C. and Rebel - KGC like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1529 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    This is an insult directed towards Smokeythecat. This is NOT the politics forum.
    Fair enough, i can see where my directness can be insulting. I just tend to tell it like i see it. I edited it to remove anything that may be personally offensive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links