CoViD-19 Thread Chat - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: CoViD-19 Thread Chat

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33817 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    Fair enough, i can see where my directness can be insulting. I just tend to tell it like i see it. I edited it to remove anything that may be offensive.
    Thank you, please try and remember that our politics forum and our other forums are different, rules are different. The tone of a post allowed in politics forum is not the same as the tone allowed in our other forums.
    T.C., GoDeep, SeabeeRon and 1 others like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

May 2012
    Kalamity Falls, Orygun
    Whites M6
    2236 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    Can you point out where i name called? I re-read it and didn't see one name call. I made some calls to action (to research and educate ones self), thats far different then name calling. If i say something ignorant (which i've done on here before and been called out in the past), i research it and correct it.

Fear monger? Huh? Educating one self and taking precautions is the anti-thesis of "fear mongering".

Historically, deniers are usually the group in fear. The denial of it, stems from fear of it.

Do you have a better alternative to statistics (and the underlying facts and science that produces them)? Though they can be wrong at time and misleading, they are based in fact finding. What do you use to ascertain the truth? Spine Tingle? Hair on the back of your neck rising? A "gut" feeling?
    According to CDC numbers...survivability rate is as follows: 0 to 20 years, 99.97%: 20 to 70 years, 99.5%: 70 and up, 98.5%.
    "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself."
    Blak bart and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1529 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
    According to CDC numbers...survivability rate is as follows: 0 to 20 years, 99.97%: 20 to 70 years, 99.5%: 70 and up, 98.5%.
    "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself."
    Yeah, not bad odds and it appeals to our sense of logic. 1% average death rate for those who contract it, not too shabby on the surface But i heard it put another way to eliminate the "appeal to logic" effect:

Each pack of M&M's contains approximately 100 MM's, what if one M&M in there was deadly laced with cyanide and you were offered a million dollars to reach in and eat one. Suddenly 1 percent becomes a deadly odd most people wouldn't risk, even for a million dollars.
    Last edited by GoDeep; Nov 19, 2020 at 12:11 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    33018 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermont treasure hunter View Post
    Link does not work.
    I'll try again, as the stats of yesterday give a 3% death rate for those that get COVID. The numbers are different depending where one lives as the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is a pool of infection a red zone. Here in the Eastern rural we have nobody infected-quiet-just whining folks writing letters to get tax relief on their summer homes because they can't visit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6057B29B-2CB9-4930-86EE-F8C43D995454_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	1880509
    Rebel - KGC and SeabeeRon like this.
    "If it was easy-It would have already been done-Life 101."

ca
    Feb 2009
    33018 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeythecat View Post
    That was for my county only as of today, not yours, but its interesting zero recoveries nationwide per the Maryland State database. That is at best, a misdirection on their part. It leaves out the equation of hope. GoDeep, have you looked at the stats for your county?

Here's the date for NY state. Population is 19.45 million
    Infections are 574,072 or a .0295 infection rate
    Deaths are 26,225 which leaves a death rate of .001348 percent.
    This is from the NY Health Dept. for today.

Now looking back at the past the population of the US in 1918 was about 103,200,000.
    Deaths from Spanish flu were 675,000. Death rate was .00654 percent - Hugely higher per capita than this current Chinese mess.

Its not like it was back in April and May.
    Smokey you are not figuring this right and lets just clarify this one important fact.

The Spanish Flu ran for a total of 50 months 675,000 deaths so that is a death rate of 13,500 per month

COVID-19 has ran a 9 month period and 256,218 deaths so that is a death rate of 28,469 per month

Yes one can argue that the population of the 50 states sits at 370mil now and back in 1918 it was 103mil.

But consider this the available medical antibiotics was zippo in 1918, nor were ventilators, nor the mass population, and folks kind of listened up a tad better.

Even today what they have found out how to treat patients 6 months ago vs today is different and will continue to be going forward.

These vaccines that the 2 companies are toting that they have 93-95% immune rates. Have to stay -20/-80C degrees below zero, have to get 2 shots. POOF!! That's where I'm putting it-pure POOF!!

The province of Ontario is getting 3 million (maybe) the population is 12 million.

Look at the release numbers for the USA-and how long it will take to stick the willing..........

Oh I think this will be around for a tad longer and the numbers will prove it is more deadly than the Virus of 1918.

Looking at the timeline and before these vaccines/herd immunity comes around this virus has a good ways to go.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    24673 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    What 'effect' does the 'thought of covid' cause in people??

GOD Bless

Chris
    T.C., Rebel - KGC and Rebel - KGC like this.

"We are not designed to rule over others, nor to have others rule over us. We are meant to be ruled only by God."

"A good person is ruled by the law of his heart, but we must have external laws to protect the good people from the bad people."

​The Key...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Charter Member
    us
    Watch For Motorcycles

Dec 2009
    St. Charles County, Missouri
    Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
    3044 times
    I have 96 rolls of TP which equals 489 rolls in toilet paper math.
    Watch for Motorcycles

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    24673 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by GopherDaGold View Post
    Common core math??
    GopherDaGold, T.C. and Rebel - KGC like this.

"We are not designed to rule over others, nor to have others rule over us. We are meant to be ruled only by God."

"A good person is ruled by the law of his heart, but we must have external laws to protect the good people from the bad people."

​The Key...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33817 times
    Spanish flu was killing people within 24 hours of contacting the virus, age and victim's health really played little factor, a 195,000 Americans died in just one month in Oct 1918, and that is based on population of 1/3 of America's population today, how much worst would it have been in today's population in America.
    T.C. and Rebel - KGC like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

May 2012
    Kalamity Falls, Orygun
    Whites M6
    2236 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    I'll try again, as the stats of yesterday give a 3% death rate for those that get COVID. The numbers are different depending where one lives as the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is a pool of infection a red zone. Here in the Eastern rural we have nobody infected-quiet-just whining folks writing letters to get tax relief on their summer homes because they can't visit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6057B29B-2CB9-4930-86EE-F8C43D995454_1_201_a.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	1880509
    Again...bogus numbers

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1529 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
    Again...bogus numbers
    Maybe you could enlighten us with the none bogus numbers?
    SeabeeRon and pepperj like this.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

Mar 2014
    101 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    Lastly try to look at the positive-even though things are a tad negative at times.
    Very well said, buddy. Even if we are in a pit of despair. Never lose hope and think positive!
    I also randomly found an article about this. Here is the link: Positive Thinking Is Necessary At This COVID-19 Time

Jun 2007
    15406 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GopherDaGold View Post
    "TP SECURE"! (Sunny out).
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Nov 20, 2020 at 07:11 AM.
    GopherDaGold and pepperj like this.

ca
    Feb 2009
    33018 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "TP SECURE"! (Sunny out).
    Times are rough in 2020-Tp is bare on the shelves-while sticking the bare out of the trap door this winter the phone book isn't any more, the thick catalogs are no more, the leaves are crispy brown, and the cell phone isn't warranted or of any use.
    DizzyDigger and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1330 times
    1 death in 1888 is reasonable odds. But the real truth is almost all fatalities are from people who were morbidly obese with all the other co-morbidities like diabetes, heart disease, lung problems, kidney damage, and the big one--a fatty liver. Some people with a fatty liver do not even appear to be fat. It cannot filter out the toxins very well and will block any weight loss you might be attempting..

A good solution is to get on a low-carb diet and hold it religiously. Of course talk to your doctor, but if you can hold it down to 50 grams of carbs per day and get a minimum of 2 1/2 hours of exercise a week you can lose weight. Or even go lower 20-30 grams if you can't get that much exercise. It will still take four to six weeks to get your liver back in shape and at that point you can start to lose weight.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links