Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"TP SECURE"! :laughing7: 8-) (Sunny out). :coffee2:

Times are rough in 2020-Tp is bare on the shelves-while sticking the bare out of the trap door this winter the phone book isn't any more, the thick catalogs are no more, the leaves are crispy brown, and the cell phone isn't warranted or of any use.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 death in 1888 is reasonable odds. But the real truth is almost all fatalities are from people who were morbidly obese with all the other co-morbidities like diabetes, heart disease, lung problems, kidney damage, and the big one--a fatty liver. Some people with a fatty liver do not even appear to be fat. It cannot filter out the toxins very well and will block any weight loss you might be attempting..

A good solution is to get on a low-carb diet and hold it religiously. Of course talk to your doctor, but if you can hold it down to 50 grams of carbs per day and get a minimum of 2 1/2 hours of exercise a week you can lose weight. Or even go lower 20-30 grams if you can't get that much exercise. It will still take four to six weeks to get your liver back in shape and at that point you can start to lose weight.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Times are rough in 2020-Tp is bare on the shelves-while sticking the bare out of the trap door this winter the phone book isn't any more, the thick catalogs are no more, the leaves are crispy brown, and the cell phone isn't warranted or of any use.

Go up in the attic and get down that huge box of worn out t-shirts you
just won't let go of.

Grab your scissors...your wife will be proud of you 8-)

tp.jpg

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look it up yourself...

That's not how it works. If you make an assertion of "fact", it is is up to the claimant to provide said proof. You can't make an argument from ignorance and then ask the reader to prove a negative.

You said the numbers are bogus, please enlighten us with the "real" numbers and where you obtained them, otherwise there is no credibility to your claim.

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
That's not how it works. If you make an assertion of "fact", it is is up to the claimant to provide said proof. You can't make an argument from ignorance and then ask the reader to prove a negative.

You said the numbers are bogus, please enlighten us with the "real" numbers and where you obtained them, otherwise there is no credibility to your claim.

You sure as heck will not get any correct numbers from MSM that is for damn sure.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

Maybe some should just spend sometime looking at this map of what's happening.

Thank you for the link, it really gives a lot of information.

It also explains the "backyard" phenomenon whereas some seem to think that since it's not in their "backyard", the rest of the USA must be just fine too...

Last edited:

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Paulo

Oct 13, 2019
West Toast
Detector(s) used
HF-9, X-Ray Vision (1st gen), LDDS-1x (lawn dart dowsing system)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like these folks. Funny that our infotainment empire hasn't been all over this for the past, oh, six months...

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

For prevention and beyond/

Please note: this is not intended to be medical advice; just posting stuff I find interesting for pure entertainment and discussion.

I must say, it's awfully strange how 2nd/3rd world countries are able to use currently available (non-patented, a.k.a. inexpensive) medicines, en masse, as prophylaxis and treatment; incurring far less deaths and hospital durations; while UK/US/Eurozone is still floundering about like headless chickens. It's actually less strange, and more tragic. I want better for my country, truly.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using that data my county has a 1.7% death rate from those who got the virus. And that's from the beginning when the virus was deadlier. I'd like to see what the death rate has been say since September 1. About 2% of the general population has had it.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Using that data my county has a 1.7% death rate from those who got the virus. And that's from the beginning when the virus was deadlier. I'd like to see what the death rate has been say since September 1. About 2% of the general population has had it.

You might have a low death count Smokey, as I do-even lower. Probably zero in my neck of the woods. That's a good thing-but the big cities are infected and those folks are hankering to get out into the rural where they know it's safer.
But that's what going to mess things up-the urban infecting the rural. The rural doesn't have the resources to handle multitude of intensive care patients all at one time.
Becoming a hermit again-I have no problem not socializing trading faceTime with anyone if things go like they predict it will if folks don't listen.

fevercyrus

Mar 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you dealing with the CoViD-19 pandemic? Does Lockdown affect you? What are you doing in your quarantine days?
I hope all of you are fine and stay safe always. Have a nice day!

Everything is fine here. No lockdown and no issues around, My quarantine days is worth it because we are together with my family.

fevercyrus

Mar 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
C

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll try again, as the stats of yesterday give a 3% death rate for those that get COVID. The numbers are different depending where one lives as the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) is a pool of infection a red zone. Here in the Eastern rural we have nobody infected-quiet-just whining folks writing letters to get tax relief on their summer homes because they can't visit.
View attachment 1880509

The recovery chances of it are too high so many people survive but still, we need to take care of ourselves. I really hope that this pandemic will end before 2021 to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread