pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The one thing that has effected us is the ability to get help-as to hire workers/contractors to do work.
The ones that are out doing the jobs are stretched to their limits and are stressed because of the season end and having no real end to their work.
The CERB/EI payments $500 a week has made life too easy for a huge sector of the working class-so many just rather sit at home collecting.
Some are really milking the system well as they only had to earn $5K in the previous tax year and they now receive $24K for sitting on their ass.
It has helped millions though, because their lives have been turned upside down-loosing multi earning jobs-high debt load-and the $2K a month isn't cutting it really.

We can manage without getting things done this year, so no big stress. We have the freezers full, a stock pile of 48 TP this time around and a good network of food producing farms.
So keep healthy, social distance, wear a mask when required (Yes suck it up buttercups) Respect the fact there are other folks in this small world that don't have the ability to fight off lasting effects of this virus.
Lastly try to look at the positive-even though things are a tad negative at times.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So keep healthy, social distance, wear a mask when required (Yes suck it up buttercups).
Respect the fact there are other folks in this small world that don't have the ability to fight
off lasting effects of this virus.
Lastly try to look at the positive-even though things are a tad negative at times.

sSig_iagree.gif

My world really hasn't changed much, to be honest...I never went anywhere
before the epidemic, and other than Dr. appointments or going to the
dispensary, I still don't get out much. That's probably a good thing, as
it's doubtful if I'd survive a long battle with the virus.

So, I hang out here in my shop (along with two furballs). I've got
satellite TV, internet, my indoor garden Hungry_plant_zpsvhocp62a.gif and all kinds of projects
to mess with, providing I'm in the mood.

Winters rolling in and it's miserably cold and wet outside, so won't
be doing anything in the yard til late next Spring. Life is good!

"Yes, Suck it up Buttercups.." .....Love it! rofl.gif

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My life hasn't changed that much except I can't get together with family and friends or go to church. And I have skipped some of my digging this year. And no visiting of my favorite antique stores or historical sites.

We are being seriously lied to about the covid. So how come the WHO now says the people who have covid unnoticed is 10 times more than what the numbers show? And how come the Johns Hopkins data has all along shown the recovered rates for all countries except the US? I haven't seen the date in the last couple weeks but I bet it hasn't changed. And how come I only know 1 person who got it and they got over it? And how come 4500 people ONLY in a county of 300,000 have had it? It doesn't add up.

The deep state which is entrenched that suck off the public are leaches and are promoting fear. Fear is from hell, not God. With a cumulative 1% death rate, and about a 2% death rate earlier in the year, before the therapeutics came along, you figure the death rate now is ABOUT LIKE A FLU IN A BAD FLU YEAR. Right now I believe it's about .3 to .5%. You have a better chance of having a cancer diagnosis today or heart attack.

Now, ask me how I'm doing mentally seeing so many of my fellow citizens hurt by FEAR MONGERS, I am moving from passive aggressive to aggressive, which I don't like. FORTUNATELY, most of these viruses reach herd immunity levels or mutate to something like, "oh, you had covid, so what?" stage in about 15 months, which means the sun is going to come out tomorrow, and tomorrow is approaching very, very quickly.

Do yourself a favor and don't try breaking in my house at 3 am. That's as aggressive as I get.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Work slowed down quite a bit. It was part time for over 2 years, (1/2 time avg.), but since cv, steadily been dropping off. No work for past 4 months. Don’t get unemployment So the 1 check for $1,200 was handy. Only 61, no ss.

Having time to do stuff, but not the funds or open destinations, is a bummer.
All the division over masks is sad to see. Families suffering from divisions, over masks.

Then the mainstream media, wow....... when does it stop?
Won’t watch it anymore, but even just catching the headlines ...... makes me want to spit.

So now waiting on final outcome of the election.
Again, just seeing some of the headlines..... makes me want to spit more.
Other headlines sound really good, but are they real?

Now the push is to lockdown again, even though the numbers do not support it.
Going to be pretty tough to comply this time. Fool us once.....

But other than a few things mentioned, and a few others, ....
there are still some things that are good.
Those are the things I usually forget to give thanks for.

Still alive, we can still make a difference.
Stay safe,
Idahodutch

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My life hasn't changed that much except I can't get together with family and friends or go to church. And I have skipped some of my digging this year. And no visiting of my favorite antique stores or historical sites.

We are being seriously lied to about the covid. So how come the WHO now says the people who have covid unnoticed is 10 times more than what the numbers show? And how come the Johns Hopkins data has all along shown the recovered rates for all countries except the US? I haven't seen the date in the last couple weeks but I bet it hasn't changed. And how come I only know 1 person who got it and they got over it? And how come 4500 people ONLY in a county of 300,000 have had it? It doesn't add up.

The deep state which is entrenched that suck off the public are leaches and are promoting fear. Fear is from hell, not God. With a cumulative 1% death rate, and about a 2% death rate earlier in the year, before the therapeutics came along, you figure the death rate now is ABOUT LIKE A FLU IN A BAD FLU YEAR. Right now I believe it's about .3 to .5%. You have a better chance of having a cancer diagnosis today or heart attack.

Now, ask me how I'm doing mentally seeing so many of my fellow citizens hurt by FEAR MONGERS, I am moving from passive aggressive to aggressive, which I don't like. FORTUNATELY, most of these viruses reach herd immunity levels or mutate to something like, "oh, you had covid, so what?" stage in about 15 months, which means the sun is going to come out tomorrow, and tomorrow is approaching very, very quickly.

Do yourself a favor and don't try breaking in my house at 3 am. That's as aggressive as I get.

Research, facts and science don't back all your claims.

To your questions, researching them should produce some of the answers you seek but throwing them out there without seeking your own answers is only a distraction to fit a narrative.

And as it being no worse then the flu, again, the facts do not fit that assertion. We are again approaching 2000 deaths PER DAY and climbing in the USA alone. For the record, there was 34,000 flu deaths in 2019 in the US. It's not even in the same BallPark as Covid, not to mention, for many who survive covid, it has lasting health effects, unlike the Flu! https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...-toll-in-6-months/ar-BB1b7mEQ?ocid=uxbndlbing

Many hospital ER's and ICU's are overflowing here in Minnesota and Wisconsin: https://volumeone.org/articles/2020/11/10/268525-covid-19-patients

At just one hospital in El Paso, they have 218 BODIES in cold storage trailers as their morgue is full. But yeah, let's just keep telling ourselves it's just like the flu.

BTW, who exactly is the "deep state"? Is this a unicorn? If you see one, capture it so we can study it! Rhetorical question, the "deep state" is an all encompassing, shadow group, and the default go to for the advancement of any narrative that doesn't fit the facts...

Perhaps volunteering at a local hospital would be useful? I think you'll quickly see it isn't some deep state conspiracy.

covid deaths.png

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m not going to go all technical, but from what I understand about what makes a difference in the SPREAD of cv, is not masks, or lockdowns, or the percentage numbers between countries would reflect it, as not all countries reacted the same.

I did see something else, that if true, would explain some things.
Some very well put together articles talking about environmental changes that occurred, just prior to each of the pandemics, over the past 100 years or so.

The articles I saw, were on the web, but what isn’t anymore.
They even had a map of USA showing cv hot spots, and another map of 5G deployments ..... the information in the articles, supports the obvious between the maps.

Interesting/disturbing at same time.
But, you all decide or not, if so inclined.

No links, but this isn’t a goose chase.... not hard to find.
Idahodutch

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m not going to go all technical, but from what I understand about what makes a difference in the SPREAD of cv, is not masks, or lockdowns, or the percentage numbers between countries would reflect it, as not all countries reacted the same.

I did see something else, that if true, would explain some things.
Some very well put together articles talking about environmental changes that occurred, just prior to each of the pandemics, over the past 100 years or so.

The articles I saw, were on the web, but what isn’t anymore.
They even had a map of USA showing cv hot spots, and another map of 5G deployments ..... the information in the articles, supports the obvious between the maps.

Interesting/disturbing at same time.
But, you all decide or not, if so inclined.

No links, but this isn’t a goose chase.... not hard to find.
Idahodutch
Just look this up. I saw like 7 articles debunking this and like 3 saying it was real.
https://www.whistleout.com.au/MobilePhones/News/5G-coronavirus-common

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/tech/5g-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-trnd/index.html

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep, this was after the research. Duh. Let your fingers do the typing and look it up yourself. The election was/is probably the driving element of this current spike and seeing people in the store with no masks or even the store employees wearing the masks under their noses or bandanas. Blame them.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
So, like most things nowadays .......
IMO, not something to argue, but rather to check out.

I’m inclined to believe it, as sinister as it would be.
I’m not positive, but I think the money behind 5G deployments is raised/supplied by the same folks that own the mainstream medias.

Like I said earlier, I’ve been wanting to spit an awful lot lately.
Idahodutch

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep, this was after the research. Duh. Let your fingers do the typing and look it up yourself. The election was/is probably the driving element of this current spike and seeing people in the store with no masks or even the store employees wearing the masks under their noses or bandanas. Blame them.

If you got some actual statistics and facts i'd be interested to see them, otherwise, all we are left with is red herring open ended questions and unsupported claims.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other

Hi VTH,
Did you notice, the article wanting to debunk 5G connection, is by CNN.
Who owns CNN?
So basically, one hand is deploying 5G, and the other hand is writing articles to pay no attention to naysayers.

It is like this way too often, and mainstream monopoly, of course won’t say s thing about it.
....... sorry, just had to spit for a second.

Ok, better now.
Idahodutch

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi VTH,
Did you notice, the article wanting to debunk 5G connection, is by CNN.
Who owns CNN?
So basically, one hand is deploying 5G, and the other hand is writing articles to pay no attention to naysayers.

It is like this way too often, and mainstream monopoly, of course won’t say s thing about it.
....... sorry, just had to spit for a second.

Ok, better now.
Idahodutch
How about the other link that I left? Or how about this one?https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...t-related-in-any-way-to-the-deployment-of-5g/

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other

So I just went and read that new one, did you read the whole thing. (The other one looked like it was provided by Facebook?)
I did read the new one, not that it said much, but one thing they tried to use as a fact, but is actually false.
Unless my understanding that after Wuhan, Italy was next, for cv., is incorrect.

SAme as 5G..... (twighlight zone music)

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I just went and read that one, did you read the whole thing.
I did , not that it said much, but one thing they tried to use as a fact, but is actually false.
Unless my understanding that after Wuhan, Italy was next, for cv., is incorrect.

SAme as 5G..... (twighlight zone music)

The article is an older one. Sorry for not mentioning that in the post that I posted the
Ink in. That would explain the change in numbers and placement for there numbers. Sorry for that.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Denial is strong in this one. Seriously, ignorance and denial is no excuse, educate yourself before making yourself look uninformed.

And to your questions, i don't know, why don't you use your god given talents to research the answers? Throwing them out there without seeking your own answers is only a distraction to fit your narrative.

And as it being no worse then the flu, my god, you didn't even research the numbers did you?. We are again approaching 2000 deaths PER DAY and climbing in the USA alone. For the record, there was 34,000 flu deaths in 2019 in the US. It's not even in the same BallPark as Covid, not to mention, for many who survive covid, it has lasting health effects, unlike the Flu! https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...-toll-in-6-months/ar-BB1b7mEQ?ocid=uxbndlbing

Many hospital ER's and ICU's are overflowing here in Minnesota and Wisconsin: https://volumeone.org/articles/2020/11/10/268525-covid-19-patients

At just one hospital in El Paso, they have 218 BODIES in cold storage trailers as their morgue is full. But yeah, just keep telling yourself it's just like the flu.

BTW, who exactly is the "deep state"? Is this a unicorn? If you see one, capture it so we can study it! Rhetorical question, the "deep state" is an all encompassing, shadow group, and the default go to for the advancement of any narrative that doesn't fit the facts...

Maybe go volunteer at your local hospital, you'll quickly see it isn't some deep state conspiracy. Let me know when you have and report back after a few shifts....

View attachment 1880398

Fear monger. Do you think your statistics are truthful? Enough of the name calling as well.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perfect love drives out all fear. Here is today's statistic from the official covid Maryland website. It doesn't add up. IMG_2380.JPG NOBODY recovered? I had it and I ain't not nohow dead or daid, depending on which cat is typing for me at the moment.

AND my county has a population of about 256,000. And 4,959 cases. Most in nursing homes. AND 84 DEATHS! Almost all in nursing homes.

So...the math is...0.019 percent of the county population has had covid up to yesterday. Deaths? .000328125 percent of the population. I have a higher chance of getting hit by a meteor TODAY than dying of covid here!

Covid is real, it sucks, it will go away, probably by mid 2021 and no one wants it!
Check out your own counties to see what the stats are there. The screen shot is from the website within the last hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics out of threads not in Politics forum. Godeep, do not insult members, this is NOT the politics forum.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is my beef.
We have this cv thing and people have gotten sick and a small percentage of those affected died.
The tests are inconclusive.
Best case scenario, diagnosis is based on symptoms, believed associated with cv.

Here is something that may be directly related to the issue, and the atmosphere Of the media is to sweep it ..... just away.
Really checking it out, kind of makes sense in my book. I think some folks may have done just that, and now CNN and Facebook is after them?

They wouldn’t waste their time , unless this 5G thing is hitting a nerve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread