worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have gone to doctors several times to find out what is causing the extreme pain at times I get in the right side back of my head,it is always there,the pain will go from a 1 to 30 in the blink of an eye,everything stops till it subsides.No one has been able to tell me what is happening.Well,I started researching and came up with"Occipital Neuralgia",every symptom I experience,that is what causes it. I'm sure through much testing and MONEY I would have found that out,I found out for free.

GOD Bless

Chris

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I self diagnosed an allergy to sulphites and sulfur after getting really sick eating some shrimp salad back in the 80's. It took awhile to find out what was going on, with lots of experimentation, but it has saved my life. I fortunately haven't had even a moderate allergy attack since about the year 2000. And that was with peanut butter! I became allergic to nuts or nut products about that time! Have been avoiding nuts ever since then.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I do it all the time. First thing I back check after getting ill is what I ate in the few days before illness. In many cases, it's food that's the problem. Had headaches for decades, and finally started eliminating things from my diet...found out I'm allergic to milk, and some other dairy products. Stopped drinking milk, and eating uncooked cheese, and headaches 95% gone. For chronic problems it's best to start eliminating things from your diet, one at a time, for two weeks. A person will soon find out if they have a food allergy of some kind.
Jim

Injunbro

Oct 8, 2011
SE Arizoa
Yep, I'm the one responsible for my health, a Dr. is just a paid consultant. Physicians Desk Reference (available @ most libraries) is a great help.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
The Merck manual available from Amazon at modest price is the Cadillac of self-treatment. at first you have problems with medical terms, but I have been at this since around 1980 and have learned a lot.

Survived SIBO and full oxygen blocking from a pulmonary embolism in 2015, and Covid last August with no doctor involved. Last time I went to a doctor was around 5 years ago, I had never had a parasite infection before, now I know. last week my b.p. was 116/? with no meds.

My work for 31 years was as a diagnostician in a high tech electronic factory. If you are an experienced diagnostician and can get your hands on the differential diagnosis chart for medical issues, it isn't hard.

I even showed a 30+ year doctor how to save his life. I discovered he had intermittent claudication and expected to die. I showed him atkins and the issue went away in less than a month. He admitted there was no standard treatment for i.c. now he has one.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s hard not to self diagnose :laughing7:
The older you get, the more you do it . . ???:icon_scratch:

Usually get pretty close. :icon_thumleft:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
yeah ! i'm a zombie. but i'm not goin back to the doctors to tell. they're the ones that made me like this. and they would probably celebrate !

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
You let them do it,so,who is to blame?

them. no doubt. what was i suppose to know what i was in for ? nobody warned me.did i have any training to go to doctors ? was i suppose to have training ?now u tell me ?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
I have gone to doctors several times to find out what is causing the extreme pain at times I get in the right side back of my head,it is always there,the pain will go from a 1 to 30 in the blink of an eye,everything stops till it subsides.No one has been able to tell me what is happening.Well,I started researching and came up with"Occipital Neuralgia",every symptom I experience,that is what causes it. I'm sure through much testing and MONEY I would have found that out,I found out for free.

GOD Bless

Chris

ok. now the shoe is on the other foot. u went to all those doctors to find out and u didnt find out anything. heres the 64,000,000 dollar question. are u going to go back to the doctors and tell them what ur problem is ? and u still have to pay them ? please inform me. asap. inquiring minds want to know.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
them. no doubt. what was i suppose to know what i was in for ? nobody warned me.did i have any training to go to doctors ? was i suppose to have training ?now u tell me ?

Doctors could not tell you what was wrong,their answer was..here take a pill.Do not blame them,you let them do it to you.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
ok. now the shoe is on the other foot. u went to all those doctors to find out and u didnt find out anything. heres the 64,000,000 dollar question. are u going to go back to the doctors and tell them what ur problem is ? and u still have to pay them ? please inform me. asap. inquiring minds want to know.

The same dr. twice,I told her what I discovered,her answer was"a fancy name for neck pain".NO it is NERVE PAIN dr.I still have bouts with it till it subsides.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used

GOD Bless

Chris

i could say thats ur fault u went to the doctors too. how much money did it wind up costing u ? and nuthing got resolved. thats how i feel going to shrinks and psychologists for 10 years. and look where my life is as a result. doctors dont know everything. but do u think they will tell u or me that ? i would have loved to hear a doctor say i dont know what is wrong with u but i'll give u some pills for whatever i dont know is wrong with u.
i

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
i could say thats ur fault u went to the doctors too. how much money did it wind up costing u ? and nuthing got resolved. thats how i feel going to shrinks and psychologists for 10 years. and look where my life is as a result. doctors dont know everything. but do u think they will tell u or me that ? i would have loved to hear a doctor say i dont know what is wrong with u but i'll give u some pills for whatever i dont know is wrong with u.
i

You have a spiritual sickness they treated with pills burning your brain out.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Doctors could not tell you what was wrong,their answer was..here take a pill.Do not blame them,you let them do it to you.
no i was the lab rat, guinea pig. subject of experimentation. because i was naive,dumb,stupid,unaware,ignorant,what else ? because i didnt have training to be a doctor. i didnt represent myself being an expert

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
You have a spiritual sickness they treated with pills burning your brain out.

oh **** ! now u tell me. where were you ? when i started going there. see its all ur fault. now the truth comes. i have a spiritual sickness ? whats the cure for that ?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
oh **** ! now u tell me. where were you ? when i started going there. see its all ur fault. now the truth comes. i have a spiritual sickness ? whats the cure for that ?

Listen to the Silent Prayer.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

He is gonna suggest you listen to his bs tapes which are hypnosis. Personally I dont allow another person to control my thoughts.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
He is gonna suggest you listen to his bs tapes which are hypnosis. Personally I dont allow another person to control my thoughts.

Where do you come up with that idea?How do you know you are not ALREADY hypnotized dude??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread