Another example of....figures don't lie..LIARS figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing how the numbers can be manipulated to fit ones narrative.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I am curious, did all those deaths get confirmed as cv-19?
If so, what test was used?

I agree, that we have been fed bs. The media is playing along.
What are we to think about that?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I am curious, did all those deaths get confirmed as cv-19?
If so, what test was used?

I agree, that we have been fed bs. The media is playing along.
What are we to think about that?

I see it(no thinking involved)as CRAZY,just CRAZY. People actually believe those LIES.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
In my opinion, the mainstream media has lost their way and become nothing but a propaganda machine.
The usage of the word “news” should be revoked and stripped from the name of the show. It isn’t news anymore, but just a show.
If something is called news, it should be news.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a great link, Chris! It needs to be shared country wide! Thank you:icon_thumright:

People that DO NOT think for themselves will see it as a lie,they believe what they are told,just WHO is telling them?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...johns-hopkins-student-paper-not-censored.html

Seems this students paper you are referencing wasn't peer reviewed at all and according to John Hopkins, is not accurate. They pulled it, but they did archive it, so as to not be accused of covering up information. Doesn't matter, conspiracy theories still abound already. I'll check up in a few days to see if its been thoroughly vetted and what the final analysis is.

Just curious wordtalker, did you try to vet it at all, or did you just pull it off some website and quick share it? You know, news can be fake and should always be vetted.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...johns-hopkins-student-paper-not-censored.html

Seems this students paper you are referencing wasn't peer reviewed at all and according to John Hopkins, is not accurate. They pulled it, but they did archive it, so as to not be accused of covering up information. Doesn't matter, conspiracy theories still abound already. I'll check up in a few days to see if its been thoroughly vetted and what the final analysis is.

Just curious wordtalker, did you try to vet it at all, or did you just pull it off some website and quick share it? You know, news can be fake and should always be vetted.

They are the final authority on all news posted?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are the final authority on all news posted?

Huh? And your paper by a student was the final authority? I'll take that as a no, you didn't vet it and in your defense, it's hard to, you're not an infectious disease expert i assume?! So you just took it as fact because it fit the narrative you're pushing, Sad. Give it time to be vetted. John Hopkins already said it's not accurate. We'll see shortly what the verdict is.

People that DO NOT think for themselves will see it as a lie,they believe what they are told,just WHO is telling them?

I hope the irony of this post isn't lost on you, considering you posted this students paper without vetting it what so ever....

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Huh? And your paper by a student was the final authority? I'll take that as a no, you didn't vet it and in your defense, it's hard to, you're not an infectious disease expert i assume?! So you just took it as fact because it fit the narrative you're pushing, Sad. Give it time to be vetted. John Hopkins already said it's not accurate. We'll see shortly what the verdict is.

Being a blue state tells me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread