Have COVID-19 Lockdowns Saved Any Lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In a semi-rural area, I doubt that I will have the opportunity to choose to get the vaccine in 2021 anyway. However, it is an opportunity to observe the truly undeserving who insert themselves at the front of the line ahead of the most deserving. Is is wrong to wish they suffer from any possible long term consequences if any arise?

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
In a semi-rural area, I doubt that I will have the opportunity to choose to get the vaccine in 2021 anyway. However, it is an opportunity to observe the truly undeserving who insert themselves at the front of the line ahead of the most deserving. Is is wrong to wish they suffer from any possible long term consequences if any arise?

Perhaps poetic justice, that it even came to light. Hard not to want to see it backfire on them though.

fevercyrus

Mar 24, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the lockdown has saved many lives, because if we were not isolated then maybe there would be more infections. and this could result in many deaths.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think a JUST AS important question to be asked would be...

"How many lives did the lock down ruin." ?

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
When this all started, fear spread faster than reason. The media helped with the spread of fear, and got in the way of the spreading of reason.

People risk punishment for asking questions, the first offense is being selfish, so we’re told.
Either that or were racist for asking questions.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m really tired of not responding to dumb ... for fear of getting on some black list or something.
The medical industry has been used as a weapon against us. No shirts, no shoes, no service.

Coercion is a tactic of the mob. Has our medical industry been taken over by the mob?
I bet a bunch of doctors and nurses think so ...

Edit: I’m not mad at anyone here, or anybody in particular. I’m just very frustrated with the dictated response, in broad daylight, even when the jig is up.
I gues we all have pet peeves ;)

Last edited:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Question: Have the lock downs saved lives..
Dunno.
But, they sure have ruined a lot of them!

Art Van Furniture.

Power players...well, the wannabes anyway, they have got crapped on the worst.
Art Van Furniture...big money..
Out of business.
I can't imagine how many more small business has been decimated.
That's okay though.
That's how they push the cashless society easier and other things.

The Samurai is quite bothered by seeing so many old friends and friendly foes completely distracted from the bigger picture.

Don't let that 5g fry you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions