Have COVID-19 Lockdowns Saved Any Lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I see that the simple fact that one's insistence of skirting the simple outline of the forum's request as to keep the "Politics" in the appropriate forum.
Right there in the link-one can read the simple words "Politics/Federal"
Yet you'z try-try-tries again

Did you actually read the article?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And to answer your question, no, not as many as it could have. We didn't implement with any consistency between states, our leader failed to get the majority on the same page, we didn't provide any consistent contact tracing, and little to no income help that would allow people to stay home from work who may be sick. 1200 bucks? That ran out 6 months ago for most.

And now, as your posts indicate, the new battle front is resistance to taking a vaccine, so again, the deaths and the lockdowns will drag on and on....

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
And to answer your question, no, not as many as it could have. We didn't implement with any consistency between states, our leader failed to get the majority on the same page, we didn't provide any consistent contact tracing, and little to no income help that would allow people to stay home from work who may be sick. 1200 bucks? That ran out 6 months ago for most.

And now, as your posts indicate, the new battle front is resistance to taking a vaccine, so again, the deaths and the lockdowns will drag on and on....

This fella comes to mind reading this.

iu

Jul 7, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
An old radio shack, simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No offense intended, but can people stop posting threads like this? They always end up getting political and I prefer that the threads that I see are about the treasures people here find. Again, no offense intended but we do have a political forum, correct?

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
It is the “Health Watch” forum sub category.

None of us are seeking the typical treasure story in this thread.
I don’t agree with all written here, but so what.

The amount of TN posters using the health threads, indicates the need to discuss stuff.
I’m glad that is available.

Just saying ....

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
It is the “Health Watch” forum sub category.

None of us are seeking the typical treasure story in this thread.
I don’t agree with all written here, but so what.

The amount of TN posters using the health threads, indicates the need to discuss stuff.
I’m glad that is available.

Just saying ....

People have a mindset,that mindset follows what they are being told.I believe NOTHING until I see it for myself as true,this is where intuition comes in.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as I know, all these cv deaths being published, are still using data, that is so distorted, that it defies logic as why anybody is paying attention to it.

Tests still inconclusive, yet shutting down anyway, .... more insane behavior.
Everybody On one side of the fence, wants to say folks are selfish because they don’t accept the data?

It is time to go with what can be verified.
That is how I am looking at it, for me. The only thing I’m convinced of, is that there MUST be an alternate motive for the lock down response, and they want us to swallow the fake reason.

Edit, fake is tainted , sorry,
I should say they want us to just accept the current main stream narrative.

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
In some hospitals, it's not the lack of available beds, but the lack of enough trained personnel to tend to those patients.
Understandable, many hospital workers are 'burned out' after 9 months of this--and quit; others quit because they fear they will bring the virus back to their families. Expect a massive surge during the next 30 days due to unmasked gatherings at Christmas and New Year's which will only make the count worse for available hospital beds.
Don...

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In some hospitals, it's not the lack of available beds, but the lack of enough trained personnel to tend to those patients.
Understandable, many hospital workers are 'burned out' after 9 months of this--and quit; others quit because they fear they will bring the virus back to their families. Expect a massive surge during the next 30 days due to unmasked gatherings at Christmas and New Year's which will only make the count worse for available hospital beds.
Don...

Add to those who may quit those who are now seeing that their hospital administration cannot be trusted to allocate the vaccines to those with the highest risk:

https://news.yahoo.com/frontline-workers-protest-stanford-hospital-215549517.html

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Don...

No doubt, folk gather and some get sick.
It will be the “tests” collected after, that they want.

All it is actually verifying, is they MAY have something in the coronavirus family, (common cold).
The rest is bad science being used to get us to go along.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Status
Not open for further replies.