Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Status of TreasureNet.com

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Have fun yet

Oct 2011
    south carolina
    White's classic SL
    Metal Detecting

Re: Status of TreasureNet.com

welcome john & Doug hope yall enjoy T- net as much as we do you see that there for some good people Here and helpful as to can tell so get up the good work I know yall can do it and thanks for keeping it going .

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9356 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Welcome John and Scott to Tresurenet, best treasure site on the net....You bought it but welcome still....LOL

I have been an ardent supporter for over 6 years, charter member for over 6 years, anything I can do to help in any way you have my IM.....

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Charter Member
    CANE FIELD BANDITS and IRON BRIGADE MEMBER

Jun 2006
    Moonlight and Magnolias
    Fisher F75, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver µMax
    2144 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Welcome to the new owners from an "old regular."

As I'm sure you have noticed, the Real treasure of this forum are its members.

Best Wishes to You,

-Buckleboy
    2014 CaneField Bandits Totals:
    1792 French 2 Sol Copper
    181? Cut Quarter of an 8 Reales
    1826 Two Reales
    1827 Peruvian Republic 1 Real
    1815 Ferdinand 1 Real
    1829 Cap and Rays 1 Real
    1814 and one Dateless Half Real
    1872 Seated Half Dollar
    1876-S Seated Quarter
    Six Seated Half Dimes: Two 1840-O Half Dimes, 1842-O, 1848-O, 1857 and one dateless half dime
    1876-CC, Two 1876-S, Two 1887 and an 1888 Seated Dimes
    U.S.S. New Orleans Silver Pendant (1890s)
    Large New Orleans Hallmarked Silver Spoon and a monogrammed antebellum coin silver spoon
    185? Large Cent
    c.1830-40s Belgian .50 cal brass pistol barrel and frame
    Confederate Pelican Civil War Button
    1840s Convex Eagle Militia Button
    CW Eagle "I" Button
    CW Era "snake" Sword Hanger
    Blacksmith-Forged Picket Pin
    1941 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
    1896 Barber Quarter
    1943, 1954, and 1963-D Quarters
    1902-O Barber Dime
    1945 and 1945-S Mercury Dimes
    1864-L Indian Head Cent
    186?, 1866, and a Dateless Shield Nickel
    Assorted Civil War Bullets and Musketballs
    Plantation Tokens
    Indian Head Cents, Wheats, Buffaloes, and GawGag
    OUR 2013 YEAR-END POST: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/to...-end-post.html
    OUR 2012 YEAR END POST:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/20...ml#post3120940

Any relics, coins, or other items appearing in my finds signatures were found on PRIVATE PROPERTY with total consent and permission from the owners of said property.

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
    856 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    Dang, I am a WWII buff and I can't remember posting in the WWII forum for some reason.
    I was referring to the WII Forum (What Is It) I dont know if we have a WWII Forum but it sounds like a good idea.

us
    Mar 2010
    34 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by bigcypresshunter
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines
    I hate to complain because Im apparently no longer a Charter Member but my PMs are slow as molassas. (spel chck) I donated my time to help members on the WII forum for over 6 years and 20,000 posts but it seems many old members are no longer posting or are no longer here.

Im sure there will be a little transitional period and some of us need to get over the shock, even though we knew it was coming some day.. I already noticed some improvements. I wish you the best and I hope you can keep TN on top. Its the members that are most important IMO esp the old regulars. Of course attracting new members are the future... I can only speak for the WII forum I frequent but boy we had a great team because we attracted the best..
    Do you know if your membership has expired? It system is automated and should updated accordingly.

The site overall loads really fast for me and is on a new and very beefy server. I would be strange for just PM's themselves to be slow.

We're working hard on making sure this remains the best forum on the web and we will continue to roll out new updates, features and keep up with the times
    I dont remember when it was last updated, or how, but obviously it has expired. I think TN is way above every other forum and Im sure you will keep it there.

It seems that some members are gone but it may be coincidence or my imagination.

I dont know why PMs are slow. Im assuming its because Im a non charter member and this I can understand. Or maybe its my computer.
    Like with any hobby or interest, people come and go and the motivation to continue on changes overtime. I'm sure they will be back and we're here to make sure that the site does a good job of luring them back in

Treasure Hunting Forum & Metal Detecting Forum - Register for free today!.
    Thread Subscriptions, My Replies, Keeping track of signatures - Explained here!
    Charter Member Forum Chat is live! - Click Here!
    Want to ignore a forum or thread? You can! To learn how click here!

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5960 times

Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    Dang, I am a WWII buff and I can't remember posting in the WWII forum for some reason.
    I was referring to the WII Forum (What Is It) I dont know if we have a WWII Forum but it sounds like a good idea.
    under Relic Hunting

Military/Battlefield Relics

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,297.0.html

Hi,

Could you tell us the new process for getting the banner finds under the Avatar, I noticed that all the current banner finds have not gone under any of the finders avatar? thanks
    TOO BUSY TO DETECT, YOU'RE TOO BUSY!!!

'No good comes from thinking about how much time we waste detecting, as wasted time is good soul time' - me 25/06/08
    How do you find Gold coins? Reply: 'By finding lots of Silver ones..'
    A real man thinks about detecting every 6 seconds.
    'They look over their shoulder, I look to the ground.' 30/09/12
    We can not understand ourselves unless we understand our HISTORY.
    PMA:Positive MetalDetecting Attitude.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1351 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by CRUSADER
    Hi,

Could you tell us the new process for getting the banner finds under the Avatar, I noticed that all the current banner finds have not gone under any of the finders avatar? thanks
    We're currently working that issue, a glitch somewhere in the system. As soon as it is fixed properly all banner finds & honorable mentions will have the appropriate banner added.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2123 times

There is a posting problem. I tried to post 3 times on Ray SS picture post in Everything Else . I hit post and nothing happened. The long block at the bottom said starting=0 Frank

us
    Mar 2010
    34 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankn
    There is a posting problem. I tried to post 3 times on Ray SS picture post in Everything Else . I hit post and nothing happened. The long block at the bottom said starting=0 Frank
    This sounds like an issue with the old software that the site is running. We're currently working on update the site to the newest software so that we don't run into these issues in the future. Please hang tight as we should have the upgrade done here shortly.

Treasure Hunting Forum & Metal Detecting Forum - Register for free today!.
    Thread Subscriptions, My Replies, Keeping track of signatures - Explained here!
    Charter Member Forum Chat is live! - Click Here!
    Want to ignore a forum or thread? You can! To learn how click here!

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSADER
    Hi,

We're currently working that issue, a glitch somewhere in the system. As soon as it is fixed properly all banner finds & honorable mentions will have the appropriate banner added.
    TOO BUSY TO DETECT, YOU'RE TOO BUSY!!!

'No good comes from thinking about how much time we waste detecting, as wasted time is good soul time' - me 25/06/08
    How do you find Gold coins? Reply: 'By finding lots of Silver ones..'
    A real man thinks about detecting every 6 seconds.
    'They look over their shoulder, I look to the ground.' 30/09/12
    We can not understand ourselves unless we understand our HISTORY.
    PMA:Positive MetalDetecting Attitude.

us
    Jan 2007
    eastern Oklahoma
    Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
    35 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Welcome to the New Moderators, & thanks to Marc for giving folks a great place to post finds, make friends, educate, & learn about our great hobbies.

Fossis................
    fossil hunter Indian Artifact collector MDer Antique collector

us
    wolf pack!!!

Sep 2006
    Texas
    Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
    31 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Glad to see this thread, and welcome in,, Don't think you Can hunt Lake Travis though.. better Check it out first,,, Wed Hate to have to bail the new owners out of jail.
    Leave no stone unturned.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2335 times

G'moring Gentlemen: Shall we have in the patio where we can relax in the warm morning sun and watch the Humming birds play in the fountain?

I hope that we will have as warm and intimate a relationship as I have had with Marc.

I do wish that you would clear up a point for me, on your present and future intention with the posts and pictures in here.

I am particulary interested, since many of my posts on Tayopa were for the enjoyment and ongoing
    active 'participation' of the members, not for the general Public. However, I do know that many are in the public domain now, since one only has to type 'Tayopa' in any search engine. This is in accord with TN using them for publicity, without infringing upon ©®@ rights.

Gracias

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Dec 2010
    Pawhuska, Oklahoma
    white's xlt
    5 times

Welcome aboard John and Doug.
    Thank you Marc.

One small request: lower the standard for entry into the chatroom.

Tnet is wonderful. As far as "copyrighted " material, can I post it if I wrote it and included it in a book?
    I do give myself permission, but since it is copyrighted and posted it should not be reproduced without the authors permission. If I find any of my exact versions of stories published elsewhere, like in magazines I would be mad. Of course nobody owns a story. As a storyteller one has to realize that you only own your "version" of a story.
    Always looking 4 loot

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors