jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that will take someone else here to explain.
My phone is a phone.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When submitting a post from an android phone, is there a way to insert an image directly into a post like outlined above? I can only find a way to add an attachment; does it always have to be added as an attachment from the phone?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When submitting a post from an android phone, is there a way to insert an image directly into a post like outlined above? I can only find a way to add an attachment; does it always have to be added as an attachment from the phone?

I attach photos all the time on my android... On phone it is as an attachment...

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I can attach pics to my posts just fine using my phone. But I prefer to insert them into the body of my post using the "Insert image" functionality instead. Was just wondering if there was that option on the phone.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I can attach pics to my posts just fine using my phone. But I prefer to insert them into the body of my post using the "Insert image" functionality instead. Was just wondering if there was that option on the phone.

I can attach pictures in middle of posts even insert it in middle of paragraph if I want.

This post was made using android...

Test

3ed11a0723df21ca0bc6280cea98e4d6.jpg

Test 2

c67a30811019ab8ece2fbd1a1fec3fb4.jpg

Last edited:

thekspapa

Jul 11, 2016
Ne oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000, mine lab 305, at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is it possible to post a photo from an iPhone?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
try cleaning your cache & cookies .

Occasionally when I click the insert Image Icon

I get a Fail Tone. and a Box pops up that says Location is not available
I then click OK and on the left. Choose Pictures manually

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
I guess I'll get my grand daughter to check this. I thought my cache and cookies were still in the pantry. This old man don't know much about computers. Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I'll get my grand daughter to check this. I thought my cache and cookies were still in the pantry. This old man don't know much about computers. Thanks Jeff

I know how you feel.
I count on My nephew to teach me what I can't learn by Trial & error on my own :tongue3:

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jeff: I have windows 10 and my pictures are in a picture file. How do I post a picture with my posts from that file. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis. P.S. I do not understand most of the 2014 computer language so you are going to have to make it simple. I.E. In 1960's English.

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll try and explain it like I would to a five year old. I don't run Windows 10, and I've only posted from my wife's laptop once, and we both hate Windows 10. It's the same process though.

1. Click on the small picture icon that is a square with square dots at the corners and a picture of a tree inside of it.
2. A new box pops up that says "Insert Image" at the top. Click on the words "From Computer". Then click on "Select Files".
3 Another new box will pop up. This box is called a file browser and it is your computer's file cabinet. This box must be used to locate your picture and tell Tnet what you want to post. Find the folder, "my pictures" for example. When you see the pictures you want to post inside the correct folder click one to hi-light it. (Hold Ctrl while clicking to select multiple pictures When done you can sefely release Ctrl without losing the hi-lighted pictures.) Now click the button with the word "Open" at the bottom. The box will close.
4. The first box in step 2 will now be shown. Inside this box are the names of the files you selected to display in your post. Now click the center button with the words "Upload File(s)".

Done.

Now you can post an image from your windows device. It seems to work the same in older windows versions, Linux, and Andriod, and if I recall correctly, Windows 10 also.

Good luck! Sorry I'm not Jeff, by the way. :hello:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting