All Treasure Hunting

Oradden

May 31, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
How do you post larger images. By this I mean the original image. Just that it appears larger on the screen.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How do you post larger images. By this I mean the original image. Just that it appears larger on the screen.

I sort of have the same question I want to link full size images or close. It seems on here it has to be 600 res or 700 pixels Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a Flickr acct and Instagram is there a way to link an individual pic rather than a page so it appears in the thread full resolution then the people can click on it zoom, etc? Also what is the size limit on here to upload per pic I can't find it in a search? Thanks for any replies. update: so far I can make 1000 pix long and about 280k and they still upload I'll keep testing it. Update 2! Here's what I did for full size images make acct at imgur.com upload pics then copy the link, here on Tnet use insert image button, click insert or link URL then paste the imgur address to your photo into that line then save. This should host them full memory size and at original quality and they appear in the thread:)

Last edited:

Hognutz

Nov 3, 2013
Williamsburg County , S.C.
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2013-10-16 12_47_37.jpg

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever since I upgraded to windows 8.1. I can longer upload images. The select window comes up and I can go to my pics and select what I want, but when I hit the open button the window closes but nothing happens. The select window is still there. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever since I upgraded to windows 8.1. I can longer upload images. The select window comes up and I can go to my pics and select what I want, but when I hit the open button the window closes but nothing happens. The select window is still there. Any ideas?

Try just barely cropping the photo and upload it. It does the same for me on a mac I crop it down just a little and it will load. See if that helps.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is the fix per our admins.

"The problem doesn't happen when using the enhanced editor, just the standard editor. So, to change to the advanced editor, go to the following:
Settings -> General Settings -> Miscellaneous Options
And check the box for "Enhanced Interface" ."

Let me know if this fixes it. I am not using 8.1 myself.....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
When I try to upload an image, I get a message that says "this is not a valid file." Is there a restriction on what images I can use? JPEG, BMP, etc? Also a file size limit?

Last edited:

Amos Moses

May 12, 2014
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E trac - Irish
White's TRX
White's M6 (SOLD)
White's V3i (SOLD)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an iphone and do much of my reading of tnet on it. I was looking to create a post with a photo but couldnt figure out how to insert the photo from my mobile device. Any help would be great. Thanks
I can't even post at all... I have to reply just to post. I certainly can't upload pics if I can't post via iphone 5.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't even post at all... I have to reply just to post. I certainly can't upload pics if I can't post via iphone 5.

The phone apps have icon to start new thread and we have members posting pics via Iphones.

You can also use app tapatalk.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH...with the new cameras now supporting Wi Fi direct to the computer, can we now post pictures direct to a Treasure thread.:dontknow:

SS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS you still have to host it somewhere, either TN or another hosting site....

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS you still have to host it somewhere, either TN or another hosting site....

Ok...thanks.

SS

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
I made my 1st Video and I uploaded it to Facebook. Please tell me how to transfer it to Treasure Net. It was Detecting the Beach-Thanks Goldnugget

Coastie59

Mar 13, 2011
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
havnt been able to post pics for about two weeks now, sent admin two help requests, no reply, when I hit upload the comp freezes and will not post, have to restart comp everytime, any help would be appreciated

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
havnt been able to post pics for about two weeks now, sent admin two help requests, no reply, when I hit upload the comp freezes and will not post, have to restart comp everytime, any help would be appreciated
Problem is a recent java update on members using employer. Try using Google Chrome it has fixed the same problems for others.

This is first time I saw post about your problem, sorry we didn't see your issue earlier.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made my 1st Video and I uploaded it to Facebook. Please tell me how to transfer it to Treasure Net. It was Detecting the Beach-Thanks Goldnugget

Video has to be hosted on another site and then you can give the link to the video. Somewhere like Youtube. I do not think that T-Net can host videos or you can download a video straight from your camera. My camera is wi fi as well but will only download to my phone or computer. I still have to host the video to share on here.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Can't find the "edit post" button on my post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread