Help with adding pics to new thread

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I'm trying to start a new thread of some of my finds at work and I've got 7 pictures and none of them will upload. I've uploaded pictures in the past (like a week ago) and I'm doing everything the exact same way and it keeps saying 'file upload failed'. They are all JPEG images. Would it make a difference if the photos were taken with a high resolution camera?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What size are they? If they excede 5 meg you will error out.

OP
OP
brucebob

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
I'm just trying to upload 1 right now and it's only 2.81 MB

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just trying to upload 1 right now and it's only 2.81 MB

Size should not be an issue then. You are using the insert image icon right? Im on my cell phone so hard to check at moment.

I use photobucket for most of my pictures, then i only have to paste the link. I have posted using the insert image here and it works..

OP
OP
brucebob

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Yeah I was just using the insert image icon but I got it figured out though. For some reason I had to insert all of the pictures into a Microsoft Word document and make them a tab bit smaller then resave and that seemed to work just fine! So I'm all good to go now, thanks for your help though!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread