Announcing the Official TreasureNet.com Mobile App (iOS and Android)

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every sence i updated ios 8 on my iphone 5 i cant post a new thread my keyboard just locks up any help would be appreciated...

Same problem here

I deleted the app and reinstalled and now I can post new threads but it crashes when I try to add pics. So I add them the old fashion way by uploading to photobucket then pasting the IMG code

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try downloading Tapatalk it is free and works better...

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same problem here

I deleted the app and reinstalled and now I can post new threads but it crashes when I try to add pics. So I add them the old fashion way by uploading to photobucket then pasting the IMG code
I also deleted my app and reinstalled it but still when try to post a new thread keyboard is froze..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lied lol. It's back to freezing again for me too
Bob

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New app out today from the App Store! Giving it a test drive now.

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice new format but no access to stored album pictures and no way to edit yearly totals

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have been trying to get back on here for over a month and I am not the only one....My home computer will not connect. Is there something from Charter Cable stopping me?...Art

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been trying to get back on here for over a month and I am not the only one....My home computer will not connect. Is there something from Charter Cable stopping me?...Art
Art the IP you gave me for your home pc has never ever been on TN, I looked. Did you flush your cookies? You can also force your IP to change to a new IP. Call your provider and tell them you can't reach a certain IP address........The problem is on your end...

FYI, no one else has reported not being able to access TN from home that I know of...

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art the IP you gave me for your home pc has never ever been on TN, I looked. Did you flush your cookies? You can also force your IP to change to a new IP. Call your provider and tell them you can't reach a certain IP address........The problem is on your end...
Yes I found that out this week. My connection is to nv.charter.com. My local link is fe80::8dff:18aO etc. My IPu address is 71.83.108.51 and my default gateway is 71.83.108.1..If these are not all working right I get no return from the web site….So myself and Charter have had a long talk…Art

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I found that out this week. My connection is to nv.charter.com. My local link is fe80::8dff:18aO etc. My IPu address is 71.83.108.51 and my default gateway is 71.83.108.1..If these are not all working right I get no return from the web site….So myself and Charter have had a long talk…Art
Open command line and "Ping 209.99.52.80 " (Treasurenet.com) and see what happens, if it fails do "tracert 209.99.52.80" and see where it fails...

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I want to thank the T-net people who have helped me with my problems. We never know just what skills and knowledge others have. We post and talk on this site but never know what these people know about …Thank you again…Art

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to thank the T-net people who have helped me with my problems. We never know just what skills and knowledge others have. We post and talk on this site but never know what these people know about …Thank you again…Art
Is it fixed Art? If so what was the issue?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
No it is not fixed yet. I have letters from 7 different Computer Techs stating that there is nothing wrong on my end. It has to be in their system. Two of these have Charter at their shop and when I take my tower to them it will go straight to T-net I have a meeting on Tuesday with charter. I miss you guys but the time off has been helpful for me…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I had the company people here yesterday and again they told me it was a computer problem. A lady friend took over my computer remotely in the afternoon. She could not get to t-net. She told me to disconnect the modem for the whole night and put a blanket over it. This morning it went right to t-net. I guess it got a nice rest last night...Art

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is always a good idea to unplug the router and modem and let it sit for a few minutes then plug it back in and wait a few minutes and it re-sets itself. You do not need to wait over night. :thumbsup:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im trying to figure out how to post pictures on it..says downloading 100% then doesnt do anything..tapatalk for some reason won't do it at all anymore..any suggestions?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread