Announcing the Official TreasureNet.com Mobile App (iOS and Android)

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tnetapp1.png
tnetapp2.png

We are very pleased to announce the availability of the TreasureNet.com Mobile App. It works on both the Android and iOS Platform (iPhone and iPad). This is a custom app that makes browsing the forum and participating very easy, including the ability to take pictures in the field and upload them to a thread -- all from your mobile device! The app is of course, 100% free!

Some of the features available in the App include:

• Browse your favorite forums in an easy-to-use interface with multiple notification types (Private message, subscription, etc)
  • Fully customizable home screen with favorite forums
  • Push notification support! Get private message and subscribed thread updates from your favorite forums in the background!
  • Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads
  • View a thread page's image attachments in one convienient browser
  • Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod Touch library
  • Fully searchable forums
  • View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
  • Supports portrait AND landscape mode in app
  • Full posting options (quote posts, start new reply)
  • Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take photo from camera and upload to forum)
  • Full support for private messages and private message folders
  • Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads!

To download the App on your iOS device, click here: App Store - TreasureNet
To download the App on your Android device, click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.forumfoundry.treasurenet&hl=en

:occasion14: Please be sure and rate the App. We of course hope for the top rating but would be pleased to have you rate the app at all.

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update. I am going to give it a try.

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried it out and it looks awesome and works well! Love viewing the site on my iPad easily :)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll definitely be adding the app to my Android OS!
I was just thinking the other day that T-Net would be easier to use with an Android App... it's like you read my mind!

Thanks!

Bran <><

AKiwi

Aug 4, 2005
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500
I would really like to use this....(Android) but I cannot log in . Driving me Nuts!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have your phone set to where you can see your password letters/numbers temporarily while putting them in?
It took me a couple tries, because my fingers are too big and I was hitting the wrong digits. Then, when I did get it right, the thing just kept spinning around and around and wouldn't log in. I shut it down for a minute and did it again and it worked.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
All I've tried is browsing the forums, and it works great - much better than negotiating via a web browswer. Good work.

TomboyDgr

Aug 16, 2010
Houston Area (north of it in Tomball)
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705 & AT Pro on it's way
I would really like to use this....(Android) but I cannot log in . Driving me Nuts!

I downloaded the app later this afternoon to my 4s and am having the same problem. It simply won't let me log in...with my correct username and password. So, though it it appears to have access for some cool stuff, I can't use it. Please let me know when I can expect it to let me in and I'll download it again!

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please make sure to upgrade to the newest version of the app. This update should be available under your app store. Also, you will need to enter your username AND password exactly how you have it registered on this site. That includes being case sensitive. Please try again as we're seeing everything on our end is working fine.

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome app.. haven't posted a pic with it yet, but I really like it:headbang:

Fleeker

Jan 28, 2007
Hohenwald, Tn.
Detector(s) used
ATPro, GTI 1500, Ace 250 and a ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I am left out! I have Windows 7 phone. It is really easy to use and I liked the Metro interface. It's only drawback is this. Not being supported enough yet.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say love the app, have not had any trouble as of yet.:occasion14:

HH..Miner

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the app on my iPhone. I like it but I miss the "like" function and notifications as they are not part of the app that I can see. Is this going to be updated in the future?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the app on my iPhone. I like it but I miss the "like" function and notifications as they are not part of the app that I can see. Is this going to be updated in the future?

Dont know if that will be or not, I will ask admins.... you can log into TN website like you do on a desk top and use the like function if you have smart phone............

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont know if that will be or not, I will ask admins.... you can log into TN website like you do on a desk top and use the like function if you have smart phone............

I do still log in to the regular website. Just a suggestion! I like the app 'cause it is quick and handy.

greengold

Aug 9, 2012
Whidbey Island
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just switched from android to a windows 8 phone. :( any hope for me??

thepackrats

Feb 13, 2009
New Creek, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
BlackBerry :( The forums won't even load for me. Used to sit at work and browse the mobile themed forums a few years ago lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread