Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Marketplace/Classifieds section now has Thread Prefixes to allow you to quickly view if a particular thread is an item for sale or for trade, or if it has been sold or the transaction has been completed.

When you create your thread you will be able to select a prefix. They are: For Sale, Trade or Wanted.

Once you either sell your item or trade it or find the wanted item you can mark the thread as either sold or completed with the following choices: Sold or Completed.

To do this, simply edit your first post, click "Go Advanced" and you will see a thread prefix next to the subject that you can change to the appropriate action.

Gibb, Once you click Edit, Go Advanced, Scroll past Your Message, you'll see Reason For Editing...leave this blank.
PREFIX [no prefix] Click the down arrow...once done you will see FOR SALE, TRADE COMPLETED, SOLD, WANTED
Click SOLD
Scroll down and click SAVE

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Marketplace/Classifieds section now has Thread Prefixes to allow you to quickly view if a particular thread is an item for sale or for trade, or if it has been sold or the transaction has been completed.

When you create your thread you will be able to select a prefix. They are: For Sale, Trade or Wanted.

Once you either sell your item or trade it or find the wanted item you can mark the thread as either sold or completed with the following choices: Sold or Completed.

To do this, simply edit your first post, click "Go Advanced" and you will see a thread prefix next to the subject that you can change to the appropriate action.

Gibb, Once you click Edit, Go Advanced, Scroll past Your Message, you'll see Reason For Editing...leave this blank.
PREFIX [no prefix] Click the down arrow...once done you will see FOR SALE, TRADE COMPLETED, SOLD, WANTED
Click SOLD
Scroll down and click SAVE

I do not get the prefix option in editing, that is what I'm saying. I've attached a screenshot. This is after "Go Advanced". www.treasurenet.com-forums-editpost.jpg

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ut oh! I sent this to ADM to check out. I'll will go mark your item "Sold" for you.

OP
OP
GibH

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Default skin. I know it's there for others as well, but it ain't there for me. I do get the option when I create the post, it isn't there for editing it though.

Last edited:

ohiograndpa

May 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same here..No edit prefix when I go to advanced................ Help !! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread