Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2009
    Florida
    Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
    186 times

Prefix in Classifieds

I can't change the prefix when editing a post in the classifieds. I choose edit, then go advanced and I don't get the option to change the prefix and mark an item as sold.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1273 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    The Marketplace/Classifieds section now has Thread Prefixes to allow you to quickly view if a particular thread is an item for sale or for trade, or if it has been sold or the transaction has been completed.

When you create your thread you will be able to select a prefix. They are: For Sale, Trade or Wanted.

Once you either sell your item or trade it or find the wanted item you can mark the thread as either sold or completed with the following choices: Sold or Completed.

To do this, simply edit your first post, click "Go Advanced" and you will see a thread prefix next to the subject that you can change to the appropriate action.

Gibb, Once you click Edit, Go Advanced, Scroll past Your Message, you'll see Reason For Editing...leave this blank.
    PREFIX [no prefix] Click the down arrow...once done you will see FOR SALE, TRADE COMPLETED, SOLD, WANTED
    Click SOLD
    Scroll down and click SAVE

us
    May 2009
    Florida
    186 times
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    The Marketplace/Classifieds section now has Thread Prefixes to allow you to quickly view if a particular thread is an item for sale or for trade, or if it has been sold or the transaction has been completed.

When you create your thread you will be able to select a prefix. They are: For Sale, Trade or Wanted.

Once you either sell your item or trade it or find the wanted item you can mark the thread as either sold or completed with the following choices: Sold or Completed.

To do this, simply edit your first post, click "Go Advanced" and you will see a thread prefix next to the subject that you can change to the appropriate action.

Gibb, Once you click Edit, Go Advanced, Scroll past Your Message, you'll see Reason For Editing...leave this blank.
    PREFIX [no prefix] Click the down arrow...once done you will see FOR SALE, TRADE COMPLETED, SOLD, WANTED
    Click SOLD
    Scroll down and click SAVE
    I do not get the prefix option in editing, that is what I'm saying. I've attached a screenshot. This is after "Go Advanced".Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.treasurenet.com-forums-editpost.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	433.4 KB 
ID:	636031

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1273 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Ut oh! I sent this to ADM to check out. I'll will go mark your item "Sold" for you.

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    109 times
    What skin are you on? On the default skin, it was there for me.

Treasure Hunting Forum & Metal Detecting Forum - Register for free today!.
    Thread Subscriptions, My Replies, Keeping track of signatures - Explained here!
    Charter Member Forum Chat is live! - Click Here!
    Want to ignore a forum or thread? You can! To learn how click here!
    The Help! Section contains a ton of tutorials on how to use the new system. Click here to visit the Help forum! (Thanks Wicked!)
    Having trouble staying logged in? Check out the instructions for help in this thread!
    How to change the subscription notification type for your threads. Click Here!

us
    May 2009
    Florida
    186 times
    Default skin. I know it's there for others as well, but it ain't there for me. I do get the option when I create the post, it isn't there for editing it though.
    Last edited by GibH; May 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM.

us
    May 2006
    Metal Detecting
    Same here..No edit prefix when I go to advanced................ Help !! LOL
    Detecting, Just for Fun !!

Sponsors