Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2011
    Millersville, PA

How do you become a charter member?

How's everyone doing? I've been away from this site for some time but recently came back because I am looking for a used beach detector. I don't recall seeing the charter member thing and noticed you need to be one to sell things (not sure if I need it to buy things) but would like to know the process of becoming one. I did a quick search but didn't find any useful info about it. Thanks in advance. -Kevin

Charter Member
    us
    MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO

Dec 2003
    S.W. Schuylkill County
    5372 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Regular Yearly Charter memberships can be found above under

THE HUNT STARTS HERE

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/payments.php

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8741 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Dont need to be charter to buy, just to sell. What are you looking for? There are many for sale here, I even have a ML safari up for sale.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors