Posting how do you post on free stuff

feidzd

Apr 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

7treefrog

Aug 4, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes how do u post threads or stuff u find cause i found something really wierd at the beach and i want to know what it is.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the forum you want to start a thread in, in the upper left side you will see a link that says "start thread" click it and make you post......

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitledsdss.jpg

maybe you need to be a charter member to post in free because it's in the classifieds.

to be honest if your giving something away free you can post it in everything else as far as I'm concerned.

IF your asking for something for free , become a charter member :tongue3:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
look above in the hunt starts here for charter membership

Untitledddd.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go to the forum you want to post in, in upper left side it will say "start thread", but if your in someone's thread it will only say "reply to thread". You have to go to the start of the form where all threads are listed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread