Is anybody else experiencing a long lag time with T-Nets pages loading?

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Rob - I've been having the same problems ever since the website switched to the new format a number of months ago. I think it has something to do with me still being in the dark ages and running Windows XP with IE8. As you know, it's a real pain to deal with as its extremely slow to go back and forth between pages, but guess its something I'll be stuck with until I finally upgrade my system.

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was having problems also a while back, someone suggested try using FireFox for TN, everything loads fine using it.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only use firefox & it seem fine apart from very busy periods

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks all.. I use Firefox as well vs 16.0.2, but for the last several days, T-Net seems to get stuck after the background loads, an I have to refresh the page several times before the images and text will load.

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rob - I've been having the same problems ever since the website switched to the new format a number of months ago. I think it has something to do with me still being in the dark ages and running Windows XP with IE8. As you know, it's a real pain to deal with as its extremely slow to go back and forth between pages, but guess its something I'll be stuck with until I finally upgrade my system.

IE 8 is the problem, T-net was terribly slow on my puter till I upgraded. Strangely firefox on linux was no better for me ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread